Windows 10 and set sail pass

cruiseonly

I cannot print out my xpass.

Called Celebrity and they said their system does not respond to Windows 10. Have to find another computer without Windows 10 to print out.

Anyone have this problem.

You can install Chrome on your PC. Anytime we need to login to X site, we are using Chrome and it works much better...

Thanks. I have Chrome and IE, and neither of them will print out the pass using Windows 10.

Have you printed any other documents since upgrading to Windows 10?

After my upgrade I had to re-install printer driver. If driver present check it is default driver/printer.

If unable to print the Xpress pass for whatever reason (such as printer not available) you can save it and email a copy to yourself (and/or to someone else) as an attachment.

Then you or the other person can print it just about anywhere a working printer is available:

- at a friend's house, at the office, school, public library, hotel, etc.

with no concern about needing to access it again on the Celebrity website.

Edited by fleckle

Windows 10 has been out for awhile, so you think Celebrity would have fixed this issue.

Really!!!!

They are ALWAYS having IT issues.

Chezmarylou,

I understood that 'Edge' was a replacement for IE, which Microsoft will no longer support after January / February 2016, in fact it hasn't been supported on my Vista laptop for over a year. I cannot investigate a large TA in UK, as they no longer support IE.

Why print it at all? It's not required. Go to the terminal with a booking confirmation (if you have that), passport and credit card, that's all they need. They can look you up on manifest and you can enter the terminal, go to check in and provide them your signature. Lots of people never get their XPRESS Pass printed at all

I keep seeing this since I have the mac book air. what is this? Do you have to pay for it? I don't like down loading anything.

It is the latest edition of the mac operating system. It is free to download from the app store. Just make sure that your mac book is current enough to run it (but if it is an "air" model it should be ok as I don't think they are very old)

Really!!!!

They are ALWAYS having IT issues.

Chezmarylou,

I understood that 'Edge' was a replacement for IE, which Microsoft will no longer support after January / February 2016, in fact it hasn't been supported on my Vista laptop for over a year. I cannot investigate a large TA in UK, as they no longer support IE.

Edge is a replacement but installing Windows 10 did not uninstall IE when I upgraded from Windows 7. I like Edge, my DH is still using IE.

I don't know when Microsoft will quit supporting IE.

Edge is the default browser for Windows 10. However, Internet Explorer will be around for a while longer. They're dropping support for all but the latest version of Internet Explorer in 2016. You should check your version of Internet Explorer and make sure you're on IE11. Internet Explorer 11 is the latest and many think the last version, but MS has said they will be providing updates for it. Edge is not quite fully baked yet + a lot of businesses have code written to work in only Internet Explorer so some version of it will be around for many years to come.

I keep seeing this since I have the mac book air. what is this? Do you have to pay for it? I don't like down loading anything.

As another mentioned, El Capitan is the newest in a continuing series of System upgrades from Apple. They typically have a major upgrade (with name change) once a year, numerous security and bug fixes throughout the year. They stopped charging 5 years ago or so. Biggest advantage to a newer System is the increased security. I've been using Apple computers at work and home for 30 years and have never had anything bad happen that could be attributed to a software upgrade except for the occasional glitch with drivers for external drives or printers. Download.