I Caught It!!!!!

nc350

Well I'm very happy to say :D:D that my husband and son also caught it!!!

THE CRUISING BUG! ......... We booked a cruise for next March! So very excited :D:D:D:D Unfortunately our daughter will have graduated high school and will be in university so will not be able to join us but we are going!

The Carnival Freedom March 25, 2017!

Haha! My son caught it too! We'd been on a few, but it had been almost 10 years. We took him on his first this past fall and he loved it! So as you can see, we've got 2 more booked this year! LOL! And we're looking at doing a Galapagos one in 2018!

THE CRUISING BUG! ......... We booked a cruise for next March! So very excited :D:D:D:D Unfortunately our daughter will have graduated high school and will be in university so will not be able to join us but we are going!

Yes, cruising is addicting. As is looking forward to a booked cruise even if it's a year away.

I've only been on one cruise and that was about 20 years ago on the Sensation and I've been dying to take another! My DH and I are going on the Conquest in June and I booked a cruise for me and the kids on the Liberty next March! Also trying to plan a Disney cruise as well.

And the next time you book a cruise, you may do what a lot of others from Alberta do: maximize your airfare by booking either a B2B or an extended 10 day or 2 week cruise.

Congratulations and enjoy doing your research!

And the next time you book a cruise, you may do what a lot of others from Alberta do: maximize your airfare by booking either a B2B or an extended 10 day or 2 week cruise.

Congratulations and enjoy doing your research!

Hiya Bob! I was going to give the same advice... B2B is the best way to maximize that costly flight thing! ;)

Celine

This is a case where the affliction is better than the cure. It was just a little over a year when I found myself on the Carnival website itching to book a cruise. In less than 2 weeks the booking was done. The timer is set. The port planning begins. The anticipation grows.

Ain't it Great!!!

Agree with sparks1093 "there is no cure"

Never dreamed when we booked our 1st cruise that we would so easily become afflicted with the disease. Just a word of warning. Some have suggested b2b's help to make the illness more cost effective. Problem is b2b's are an addiction all onto themselves. Also hanging out here will only make the illness worse.