I work on the Celebrity Equinox, and just flew my drone around the ship in Santorini

slidewilson

You have no idea slidewilson, how much I needed this little break right now! Thank you so much. Your video is fantastic. I look forward to the others and you have a great time on your home time. We sail Equinox in 2017.

For those who can't see this video, maybe it's adobe flash? Initially, I got that message, but I just tick a little box at the top of the page that says "allow" and I get all these videos.

Based on the enthusiastic response, Celebrity should contract you for a series of drone shots of this ships in iconic ports.

Having pictures taken of you from a photographer on deck isn't as cool as having a drone take a video of you from sea. Add that to the "ultimate photo package" ;)

It took the approval of the ship, the municipality, and the port authority, but it was approved! Have a look at the video:

Thanks for watching! :)

Thanks for getting the OK to do this! We sailed the Equinox Nov 2014 & 2015, and are booked again for Nov 2017! Makes the wait almost bearable! NOT :D

It took the approval of the ship, the municipality, and the port authority, but it was approved! Have a look at the video:

Thanks for watching! :)

Thank you very much for posting this we will be aboard next week and it has boosted our excitement no end. :):):):)

It won't work for me [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's strange, about 10% of viewers are saying they can't see the video. It may be mobile users? A friend couldn't see it on her iPhone but then it worked using the desktop version. Please let me know if you're able to get it working!

Thanks!

It's strange, about 10% of viewers are saying they can't see the video. It may be mobile users? A friend couldn't see it on her iPhone but then it worked using the desktop version. Please let me know if you're able to get it working!

Thanks!

I'm trying on my iPad but I'll try on a desktop at work later and let you know :)

Thanks!

First, fabulous video! Thank you!

I think it may have something to do with the location of the viewers. I'm watching it from outside the USA, and needed to use a VPN to see it.

Thanks!

We watched it on our iPad using a wi-fi Conection thru Safari.

I think you have to be signed up with utube to open it. Just a guess.

Thank you so much! Hopefully you will be able to share more with us from other ports...:)

I viewed it multiple times.

Just a note: I was unable to open the video on either my ipad or my iphone, but it played beautifully on my desktop machine.

I'll be signing off in Athens!! :( :( .. it's been 6 months.. home time!

The itinerary for the next few cruises looks FANTASTIC.. have a great time!!!

Thank you for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it!

Enjoy every moment of your home leave, Slide... After six months, it is hard earned and--I'm sure--much needed...

Perhaps it will be my good fortune to encounter you aboard a future Celebrity sailing, I'd love to see your artistry in the making! Keep indulging your talents...

Edited by Xport