Diamond lounges becoming Diamond + and above

deepcman

Probably the same thing that happened to the inaccurate info posted a long time back that insured us (from a reliable source) that there would be a new tier level between D+ and Pinnacle. Reliable officials are not so reliable but we sure like to believe they are.

Still waiting for the Black D tier. lol

My parents (pinnacle) are on the Allure right now and texted me that for this cruise they turned the diamond lounge on deck 11 into a Pinnacle lounge. Diamond and Diamond + are meeting in Blaze or Jazz and have 6 drinks loaded onto their seapass cards instead of 3 to encourage people to drink at the bars instead of the "lounge". My mom is heading up to deck 11 now and said she will let me know if she hears anything else about future changes.

Shari

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If they really are doing that I wish they would let people use the vouchers any time during the day. I can't go through 6 drinks in 3 hours.

Personally I think that the suite lounges should only be for suite guests, no matter of their loyalty status. If RCL goes the way of NCL that may be the case. We were in a Haven suite and their lounge is only for Haven guests. If I spent $$$$ for a suite on RCL I'd be annoyed to be dealing with the Loyalty members

Yeah, we are really terrible people.:rolleyes:

And why is it the OP....the person announcing this change.....hasn't come back to answer on which ship and when he was told about this major change. :confused:

You really think this thread is true? He has been online many times since yesterday. He's having a nice laugh at our expense.

You really think this thread is true? He has been online many times since yesterday. He's having a nice laugh at our expense.

Never thought it was true and said that it was just a rumor in post 23 yesterday.

This is just another rumor. Nothing has changed or is imminently changing Read through all the responses and you'll see. Congratulations on achieving Diamond. :)
Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Probably the same thing that happened to the inaccurate info posted a long time back that insured us (from a reliable source) that there would be a new tier level between D+ and Pinnacle. Reliable officials are not so reliable but we sure like to believe they are.

That was the fun one!! :)

Me...I prefer the level to be called Sapphire. Hey...I like that Royal

Carib blue color! :D

Edited by island lady

We were on the Allure last week and they were gearing up for The Presidents Cruise this week and said there were extremely large amount of C&A and would have to use alternate lounges. Happen to us in Jan on Allure also as used Dazzles at night due to large C7A membership.

If they really are doing that I wish they would let people use the vouchers any time during the day. I can't go through 6 drinks in 3 hours.

LOL!!

Funny thing is that if they were good for an all day...those would be consumed during

the day, and then pax would still go into the over crowded DL/CL for additional

drinks. :eek: :eek:

LOL!!

Funny thing is that if they were good for an all day...those would be consumed during

Exactly!!! That would defeat the purpose of them. And it's only 1 drinks every 1/2 hour so to consume 6 of them- definitely doable (for us:p)

LOL!!

Maybe 3 that can be used anytime and 3 for evening only?

We were on the Allure last week and they were gearing up for The Presidents Cruise this week and said there were extremely large amount of C&A and would have to use alternate lounges. Happen to us in Jan on Allure also as used Dazzles at night due to large C7A membership.

LOL!!

Maybe 3 that can be used anytime and 3 for evening only?

I. L., of course you are right. I didn't think of that.

Great idea Bob.

Blaze is like drinking in the janitors closet.

I'm probably the odd guy out but we preferred going to Blaze over the old CL. We could get better service sitting at the bar and the bartenders would entertain us with various tricks and stories. Couldn't get that in the CL and I was never a fan of the view.

I'm probably the odd guy out but we preferred going to Blaze over the old CL. We could get better service sitting at the bar and the bartenders would entertain us with various tricks and stories. Couldn't get that in the CL and I was never a fan of the view.

Same here- On the Allure a couple of years ago the bartenders in Blaze would have our drinks ready and waiting for us at the bar- Also like the CL on the BR as there is a bar that you can sit at

Edited by molly361

Exactly!!! That would defeat the purpose of them. And it's only 1 drinks every 1/2 hour so to consume 6 of them- definitely doable (for us:p)

Yup, we bring on two bottles of wine for our cabin, and will sometimes even take

one bottle back home. 2-3 drinks in the CL/DL a day is plenty for enough for us!

Plus the bubbly on ice they give us in the cabin, AND the little split of "la crap" AND

the full bottle of red AND the bottle of beer that is all in our profile....yeah...finding

something to drink is not a problem. :p :p

But we do enjoy using the vouchers at a bar near the dining room for a glass of wine

if we find we have to wait for our table seating to open up at dinner. ;)

Edited by island lady

Agree!! :) That is why we prefer the CL to the DL on Radiance class. We love sitting at that

half circle bar! The bartenders indeed were always fun! Also great set up for conversations with

new found friends!

Edited by island lady

Confused here....:confused:...I thought it was 3 drinks per person per

day. Is it 6 now??!! :eek: Or are you talking per couple?

No, the limit is still 3 per person.

We were just thinking out loud. Sorry for the confusion.

Personally I think that the suite lounges should only be for suite guests, no matter of their loyalty status. If RCL goes the way of NCL that may be the case. We were in a Haven suite and their lounge is only for Haven guests. If I spent $$$$ for a suite on RCL I'd be annoyed to be dealing with the Loyalty members

So no RCI for you then?