How do Coke drinkers manage on NCL ships?

mamasylvia

Have tried it at a Freestyle Machine in the ginger lime version. Pretty good, but the canned version only comes in 8 packs instead of 12 and is more expensive than the 12 packs.

I know, I won’t be buying less cans for more money any time soon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have tried it at a Freestyle Machine in the ginger lime version. Pretty good, but the canned version only comes in 8 packs instead of 12 and is more expensive than the 12 packs.

I saw it today in 12 packs of regular shaped cans.

When you go to the waiting area before you actually board the ship they have a machine where you can buy soft drinks in bottles. You have to pay cash...usual dispensing type machine. Buy a few bottles there and just put them into your carry on and board the ship with them. That would help you until you can perhaps buy a coke when you are in a town or on an excursion.

When you go to the waiting area before you actually board the ship they have a machine where you can buy soft drinks in bottles. You have to pay cash...usual dispensing type machine. Buy a few bottles there and just put them into your carry on and board the ship with them. That would help you until you can perhaps buy a coke when you are in a town or on an excursion.

I had lots of $1 bills with me to do this on our last NCL cruise, March of 2017 and FYI that machine was out of Diet Coke. Just saying I wouldn't count on this.

I had lots of $1 bills with me to do this on our last NCL cruise, March of 2017 and FYI that machine was out of Diet Coke. Just saying I wouldn't count on this.
You should have gotten to the port earlier than you did. If you had gotten there earlier, then other Diet Coke drinkers would not have cleaned out the machine of your nectar. ;)

You should have gotten to the port earlier than you did. If you had gotten there earlier, then other Diet Coke drinkers would not have cleaned out the machine of your nectar. ;)

Yes. The early bird gets the worm. We are doing another NCL cruise next January, and my son 22 wants to get to port early as he is hoping to get a Vibe pass, so maybe I'll be able to buy some Diet Coke with this deal too.

I would have never guessed there are so many reasons to get to port early to stand in line. lol

Yes. The early bird gets the worm. We are doing another NCL cruise next January, and my son 22 wants to get to port early as he is hoping to get a Vibe pass, so maybe I'll be able to buy some Diet Coke with this deal too.

I would have never guessed there are so many reasons to get to port early to stand in line. lol

I was highly disappointed to find that the New York terminal only had Pepsi machines after luggage check.

I was highly disappointed to find that the New York terminal only had Pepsi machines after luggage check.

Start a new thread

"How Do Coke Drinkers Manage At New York Cruise Terminal"

I think it's an outrage. We should protest at the Port. We can't let them control us like that!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Start a new thread

"How Do Coke Drinkers Manage At New York Cruise Terminal"

I think it's an outrage. We should protest at the Port. We can't let them control us like that!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha, don’t tempt me Shippy. I might get voted off the island if I did that.

I can drink Pepsi on the ship for a week or two, with my Coke fix in the ports. I look at it like this, it could be much, much worse...it could be RC! We have season tickets for hockey, and the only thing the arena serves is RC products, luckily there is Dr. Pepper. Talk about first world problems! :)

I can drink Pepsi on the ship for a week or two, with my Coke fix in the ports. I look at it like this, it could be much, much worse...it could be RC! We have season tickets for hockey, and the only thing the arena serves is RC products, luckily there is Dr. Pepper. Talk about first world problems! :)

You would have loved the Filipino party we went to today, the first one that did NOT serve Pepsi. It was RC Cola or alcohol

Know exactly what you're talking about, but all you need to do is buy Pepsi Zero Sugar, it's unfortunately not available on NCL, but you can buy it or Coke Zero Sugar at the grocery store. They are both so much better than Diet Coke, IMHO.

SNJCruisers, thank you so much for this tip! I can now love Pepsi products once again. The only issue is it’s hard to find but at least I don’t have to hate them any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I treated my last NCL cruise as rehab. I used to drink 2-3 liters of Diet Coke every day. Can’t stand Pepsi. NCL forced me to go cold turkey for 10 days on my last cruise. When I got home realized I was over the worst of it. I’ve been Diet Coke sober for 2 years 1 month and 3 days now.

• Like 2

SNJCruisers, thank you so much for this tip! I can now love Pepsi products once again. The only issue is it’s hard to find but at least I don’t have to hate them any more.

Don't know what part of the country you're in, but the major convenience store in our area, Wawa carries it (Pepsi Zero Sugar) as well as all of our chain supermarkets and WalMart also.

Don't know what part of the country you're in, but the major convenience store in our area, Wawa carries it (Pepsi Zero Sugar) as well as all of our chain supermarkets and WalMart also.

I'm going to guess that Sotermarter is somewhere near Phoenix. But that is just a guess.

I'm going to guess that Sotermarter is somewhere near Phoenix. But that is just a guess.

That would be correct!

The Circle K next door doesn’t carry it nor did my local Walgreens. Now that I know I like it, I can check the supermarket.

That would be correct!

The Circle K next door doesn’t carry it nor did my local Walgreens. Now that I know I like it, I can check the supermarket.

Fry's, Basha's, Safeway and Albertson's all carry both Pepsi Zero Sugar (formerly Pepsi Max) and Coke Zero Sugar (formerly Coke Zero).