What is your favorite appetizer?

ettaterrell

It's been a couple of years and I see so many new appetizers on the menu but my altimeter favorites is the escargot and the duck!!! Every cruise we go on carnival we have ordered these. What is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The snails and the crab cakes!:)

The ahi tuna appetizer on the short itins out of Long Beach. The scallops on the American Feast on the same itin.

Chilled watermelon soup.

On our last cruise there were several nights when I ordered a string of appetizers and no entree. Asked the waiter to bring them out in whatever order he chose.

I am surprised to see so many votes for the french onion soup. I absolutely love French onion soup and did not think it could ever ever be bad- until I had Carnivals. I think canned soup was better.

Have not had the American table menus, so I am talking about the old menus This is what I liked

Spring rolls

baked stuffed mushrooms

chicken tenders (both the fried ones the first night and the one later in the week with thai spices)

strawberry bisque

crab cakes

cream of mushroom soup

I am surprised to see so many votes for the french onion soup. I absolutely love French onion soup and did not think it could ever ever be bad- until I had Carnivals. I think canned soup was better.

Have not had the American table menus, so I am talking about the old menus This is what I liked

Spring rolls

baked stuffed mushrooms

chicken tenders (both the fried ones the first night and the one later in the week with thai spices)

strawberry bisque

crab cakes

cream of mushroom soup

Maybe you just had a bad experience with the french onion soup. Try again sometime.