$59 for 10 drinks card on Harmony of the Seas

On Harmony now and noticed this for sale on the pool bars starting on day 5. I'm not a big drinker but aren't beers usually around $6-7 each? Doesn't seem like a great deal although maybe it is if you share the card with others

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For beer, not really.

The $12-13 martinis, very good deal.

Over here on Oasis it is $79 for what I presume is the same card.

Sent from a mobile device

On Harmony now and noticed this for sale on the pool bars starting on day 5. I'm not a big drinker but aren't beers usually around $6-7 each? Doesn't seem like a great deal although maybe it is if you share the card with others

Not really attractive for beer drinkers

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Interesting. They didn't have this card on our Harmony cruise.

Buy a cooler bag of beers on the first full day. I think it's $60.00 for 8 16oz beers. The bag is cool, a cooler, comes with a bottle opener, and.... you can get it refilled at an even cheaper price. I'm bringing mine from a past cruise tomorrow on Harmony OTS.

$59 sounds like a good deal, at least for the frozen drinks that cost $12. But offering it on day 5 isn't a great option since it forces you to have to drink 10 drinks in the span of 2 specific days. If they offered this on the first day I would buy it.

For the more expensive drink like you said, yes. 3 days as day 5, 6, 7. As day 8 is when you get off..

was it available all cruise? or just 1/2 way thru?

Buy a cooler bag of beers on the first full day. I think it's $60.00 for 8 16oz beers. The bag is cool, a cooler, comes with a bottle opener, and.... you can get it refilled at an even cheaper price. I'm bringing mine from a past cruise tomorrow on Harmony OTS.

Maybe, maybe not. I have bought one of the coolers...was a decent deal on my cruise for re-fills. It was buy 5 get 1 for free and I was told I could bring it on ALL my future sailings and would get the same Special. Not so. Was told sorry, it's not one of our deals this week. I hope your luck is better than mine.

None of these "Specials" are any type of bargain.

Cruise lines have purposely inflated the price of individual drinks very high.

Just to make the $400 drink package seem like a good deal.

Then make one last grab with the drink cards on the last few days....

Not a downside to the card though, as it's the same no matter how you buy drinks. They add the 18% whether you buy individual drinks a la carte, a 10 drink card, or a regular drink package.

Just clarifying: The $50 card........is $59 with tips

I am curious if the card is good for all of drinks offered in Wonderland. Would like to try some of those.