Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

We didn't get a confirmation email right away either (booked last night, still waiting). But then I cheated: I called and used the automated system to request a confirmation. Got my confirmation email before I hung up the phone.

*NOW* I'm waiting for the booking to show up in "My Cruises". Can't even select the ship when I click on "don't see your reservation?"

Do you recall which sequence of #s you pushed to get to requesting a confirmation? I'm not having any luck.

Thx in advance.

atgood

I can't believe how quickly SOS is booking up!!! I kind of want to book our Jan 2019 trip on it now, but that is so far away... I LOVE the big ships, but the itineraries are all so similar... Kind of toying with the idea of doing a different ship in 2019, so hubby can see Grand Cayman :) However, I'm also super exited to see SOS while it is still spiffy and new!!

It won't show up automatically. You have to click on "Don't see your reservation?" and enter your cruise info. Unfortunately, from it seems that people cannot yet enter data from Symphony cruises.

I logged into My Cruises before booking and then clicked through to the reservations page. After the reservation was completed I clicked back to My Cruises and it was already listed. But any other way it doesn't seem to be automatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It won't show up automatically. You have to click on "Don't see your reservation?" and enter your cruise info. Unfortunately, from it seems that people cannot yet enter data from Symphony cruises.

Thank you. Will give it a try.

I logged into My Cruises before booking and then clicked through to the reservations page. After the reservation was completed I clicked back to My Cruises and it was already listed. But any other way it doesn't seem to be automatic.

If you book using the website, the reservation should show up in your My Cruises automatically.

If you book by phone call, or by using a travel agent, then you have to use the "Don't see your reservation" method to add it.

If you book using the website, the reservation should show up in your My Cruises automatically.

I did book online, but neglected to log in *PRIOR* to booking. So yes, I'll have to add it manually once I'm able. Now all I have to do is wait 635-ish days to go :(. The good news is that we have a cruise on Adventure in the meantime :D.

I booked last night with a little trouble, seemed same category was going up in price when I got kicked out of one search going to another. Finally locked in 1/19/2019 Eastern Caribbean. Called RCCL personal vacation planer this morning who sent confirmation information.

I booked last night with a little trouble, seemed same category was going up in price when I got kicked out of one search going to another. Finally locked in 1/19/2019 Eastern Caribbean. Called RCCL personal vacation planer this morning who sent confirmation information.

The website booking gave me issues too. Not sure if this is the case but I had similar to you and noticed that the staterooms in the middle were a little more than aft. So it's possible it was defaulting to a different selection when you went back in. For me, I often couldn't select the location or actual location (blank page with non-labelled button)

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

If you book by phone call, or by using a travel agent, then you have to use the "Don't see your reservation" method to add it.

Symphony isn't loaded yet unless I'm doing something wrong. Can't add it yet. No rush, it's not like I have 14 months to wait for a cruise. Oh wait..

Booked tonight over the phonece and didn't wait more that a couple of minutes.

I got the last studio on the October 7, 2018 sailing and I am so excited!!!!

This is my first solo cruise and I can't believe I booked such a big ship in the Med :eek:

I think SOS is WAY overpriced but if everybody hypes SOS I am hoping for some good deal on the older ships (which we like better anyway).....

:cool:

For the maiden in the med she's cheaper than the new carnival ship launching around the same date. I'll take RCL thanks.

I think SOS is WAY overpriced but if everybody hypes SOS I am hoping for some good deal on the older ships (which we like better anyway).....

$2366.76 for OV Balcony is a great price! I booked on Tues night. To each his/her own. Been on Oasis twice, Liberty twice, Harmony on Saturday and Symphony on her inaugural TA to her home in Miami. I LOVE the Oasis class ships!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For my particular cruise (Europe Inaugural) and cabin (Central Park Balcony) I found the price much cheaper than my cruise last year on Navigator to Norway.

SaveSave