Finally getting to a diffrent level in crown and anchor.

On some of our cruises when we were suppose to receive our next pin, it was not placed in our room and we had to go see the C&A rep to get it. We also had to ask for robes for our room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have just made it to Diamond after many year and dedication to RCC. Our first cruise as Diamond is not for 7 months. I hope to enjoy some of the Diamond benefits on that cruise. I have heard rumours that things are going to change. Does anyone know? I hope not, as it has taken us a long time to get here.

We have just made it to Diamond after many year and dedication to RCC. Our first cruise as Diamond is not for 7 months. I hope to enjoy some of the Diamond benefits on that cruise. I have heard rumours that things are going to change. Does anyone know? I hope not, as it has taken us a long time to get here.

No current announcements by the cruise line about changes to C&A benefits.

No current announcements by the cruise line about changes to C&A benefits.

But rumors about proposed changes pop up quite often.

Biker, who is surprised there haven't been any C&A change rumor threads lately.

But rumors about proposed changes pop up quite often.

Biker, who is surprised there haven't been any C&A change rumor threads lately.

Too much excitement about new itineraries and (nice, smart, dress) shorts in the dining room. When those die down, the C&A rumors will start again.

You will notice a significant difference going from Emerald to Diamond! I also have gone on Celebrity since becoming Diamond on RCC and was Elite there. It really is a nice loyalty status with great benefits.

I am constantly hearing rumors of changes - but that is exactly what most of them are...rumors. I have started to just ignore them.

This is true and we dont book anything less than the balcony. This next one is the first time we have tried the JS. We are just at the aft of the hump this time on the navagator.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You get double points for a JS....

The C&A page states that they are delivered on request. But on our Oasis cruise they were hanging in the closet.

It's a simple matter of asking your cabin attendant for them. Several times our robes were not

in our cabin upon arrival. I either asked the cabin attendant to deliver, or left the attendant a note to do so. Have always received it then.

Hmmm... we never got our pins, and we've been platinum for a couple of cruises... I'll need to remember to stop by the C&A desk next time...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No worries. The LA on board keeps large plastic bags of them. ;)Just show them your seapass card that has your C&A level printed on it and they will give you one.

Contact whoever booked your cruise and have them add the balcony discount. Be aware that adding the discount will re-price the cruise, so unless the cruise has not gone up much, you may not want to apply the discount.

Many thanks Bob!

Can you get balcony discount if you book yourself on line , or do you have to book with RCCL or TA ?

Mine has always shown up when I booked online. Just keep in mind the balcony discount can't be combined.

I got my $100 off for being platinum. My son booked his 2nd Royal cruise and got $150 obc.

Bill

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So the wife and I are going to make the jump from gold to platinum this next cruise. I know for some of you out there thats not major since many are diamond or above. But is there anything we should be aware of since that is hapening during the cruise. Or does C&A take care of all that later with mailers hoping you book another cruise using what little sales they have for members?

A little background. The wife and I both worked for RCCL shore side for a number of years. Her in groups and me in loyalty. The program has changed so much since then. so im not even 100% shure what they do shipboard for passing milestones anymore.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We will also turn platinum on our navigator cruise in June. The balcony discount is the main perk for us (if it is combinable with whatever offers are on at that time). We have 2 more cruises booked for next year (one in a junior suite) which will take us to emerald by the end of the 2nd one. Hopefully make diamond the year after where the perks really seem to kick in - we wouldn't drink more than a couple of alcoholic drinks a day so that is instantly taken care of. Something to look forward to!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Crystal blocks start at 140 points and repeat every 70 points thereafter.

Example:

IMGP0173.jpg

We hit 140 back last June on our Norway Navigator cruise. We are at 152 after Anthem in September. We didn't receive a block. We will hit Diamond plus after our Ovation cruise that sails Friday. Don't expect a block and don't really want another pound to lug home from China, but it is strange how some people get them and I never do. Never got diamond pin either. Must have to try to acquire these things?

JC

We hit 140 back last June on our Norway Navigator cruise. We are at 152 after Anthem in September. We didn't receive a block. We will hit Diamond plus after our Ovation cruise that sails Friday. Don't expect a block and don't really want another pound to lug home from China, but it is strange how some people get them and I never do. Never got diamond pin either. Must have to try to acquire these things?

JC

Call or email RC Crown and Anchor. They will mail the block with the ship you were on when you earned it, Navigator, to you.