New Platinum Gift

Hi everyone, I have only been platinum for two cruises so far. Received the pen and Tervis glass. Love them both. Hope to receive speaker on Sept. Cruise. Carnival does not need to do anything. I am a glass half full girl. Enjoying all perks. Happy Cruising!!

We have been Platinum for several years now and there have been some gifts we have really enjoyed and others we didn't really care for but we always remember that they are a gift and Carnival doesn't have to give us anything.

If you don't like the gift Carnival gives either leave it in your cabin, return it to Guest Services, or give it away but I see no reason to be rude about receiving a gift.

I can't believe it, FOUR responses and no negative comments ..........:)

you spoke to soon to angry responses on the last 2 posts. Like this one "Another worthless piece of cheap junk that will soon find its way to eBay. clear.png?emoji-mad-1709" Have you seen them yet or you just like bashing Carnival

Cruising next month...really wouldn't want the speakers...has anyone ever asked their steward if they have any other Platinum gift stashed somewhere? Seems like we asked for tumblers one time...and got them...I still have the very first one we got.....the nice blue beach bag....last several gifts we have given to grandkids...if they wanted them;p

Take it down to desk services and they will let you switch it for whatever they have left from previous cruises. I really loved the night lights and got an extra one that way.

Perhaps you would like Carnival to give all Platinum cruisers a new 2017 Ford Fusion ?
Ford Fusion?

Worth less than the made-in-China Bluetooth speakers.

Perhaps you would like Carnival to give all Platinum cruisers a new 2017 Ford Fusion ?

That could be way too generous on Carnival's part. How about new cars just to the Diamond cruisers? LOL!

(I got your sarcasm, hope peeps get mine.)

The last 2 platinum gifts we got were nothing to get excited about A Croc sunvisor (which I traded at the service desk) and the last time we got a bamboo box with note pads and a Carnival pen.

• 2 months later...
Take it down to desk services and they will let you switch it for whatever they have left from previous cruises. I really loved the night lights and got an extra one that way.

I did that last week on the inspiration my mom and I each got one. I took hers to Guest Services. I was hoping for a nightlight but the tervis cup is pretty

As others have suggested, if the platinum gifts aren't your cup of tea, feel free to pass it on to someone else who will appreciate it! Calling it 'worthless junk' is your opinion- to others, it's a nice little perk!

Didn't your mothers ever teach you- if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all? A lesson several people on this board could learn from!

I agree 100%!! (y) It seems like no matter what the gift is, some people complain about it. I've gotten some that aren't my favourite but I do keep them and sometimes use them at home. Others I love and use all the time. :D But no matter what the gift is, I'm grateful for it and I never whine and/or complain. Don't these people who do whine and/or complain realize that Carnival doesn't HAVE to give us anything AT ALL? Of course, if they didn't give us anything, people would complain about that so I guess they can't win.

As others have suggested, if the platinum gifts aren't your cup of tea, feel free to pass it on to someone else who will appreciate it! Calling it 'worthless junk' is your opinion- to others, it's a nice little perk!

Didn't your mothers ever teach you- if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all? A lesson several people on this board could learn from!

(y)(y)

When did they start giving platinum gifts?I am diamond ,anyone know what the gift is for diamonds?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We get to through our platinum gifts at your feet as we bow to you as you walk by (LOL)

When did they start giving platinum gifts?I am diamond ,anyone know what the gift is for diamonds?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Miracle us three Diamond Cruisers each received a Bluetooth speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums