Port Everglades Sailaways 2017/2018

Boytjie

The season starts next week and who will be posting the sailaway reminders?

I am going to opt out for now as I will be heading back to the Home country (South Africa) from mid November to mid December so I cannot commit to doing it right away. If someone wants to start it off, I don't mind taking over in the New Year but if whomever start the season wants to continue, that will be fine by me too.

As things now stand, I may have to cancel my February 2018 cruise due to a potential new job opportunity.

Thanks for posting this reminder that the new sail away season is about to begin.

Hope someone will be able to continue to start the threads for the sail aways.

We cruise next month, so not able to help.

Best wishes for safe travels and a very enjoyable visit to your Home country next month.

Thanks, Kathi. One more notice - Zuidy arrives in Port Canaveral on the 21st, port viewing usually isn't great - usually berthed too far away, but sailaway should be great - if not too late. The next day from FLL - Zuidy should leave early for Freeport drydock.

There are quite a few Freeport drydocks before the Caribbean season gets in full swing.

OFF-Topic [Denali] - 2 of the males have been adopted out [Tracker and Copter] and they are so big now.

Koningsdam will be the first ship back in for the season as of the 18th. She is currently trans Atlantic en route at the moment. We will join her for the 10 day on the 29th. Also, other upcoming ships to return to Port Everglades for the season are,

20th - Veendam

21st - Nieuw Amsterdam

22nd - Zuiderdam

24th - Rotterdam

Nov. 4th - Oosterdam

Nov. 5th - Eurodam

Nov. 8th - Westerdam

Nov. 18th - Princendam

This is what I have as the first time the ships will make a appearance for the 17 - 18 season. Here in Tampa this season we have the Rotterdam as of Nov. 4th.