Passengers killed in bus accident

Jdfireman

Royal is working diligently to arrange for my wife and I to bring my brother and his wife’s remains home. They have been very sympathetic and accessible.

Thank you all for your kind words of comfort and prayers of support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam, I have had a pit in my stomach all day after reading about your loss. Be strong and embrace your faith during these tough days ahead. My wife and I will be praying for you and your family over the next several days. God Bless

SamFritz - What amazing strength and grace you are showing. Thank you for sharing your heartbreaking news with us. I can't imagine the pain you must feel. I am so incredibly sorry and sad for you and your family. Please remember that even in our darkest hour, we are not alone.

Just heard from Celebrity that both my brother and his wife were killed in the accident.

SamFritz, I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother and sister-in-law.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just heard from Celebrity that both my brother and his wife were killed in the accident.

Oh Sam, I am so incredibly sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this most trying of times.

Royal is working diligently to arrange for my wife and I to bring my brother and his wife’s remains home. They have been very sympathetic and accessible.

We are so very sad for you and your family. May G-d comfort you and give you strength.

Cheryl Lewin and Paul Bosakowski

SamFritz, I came back this morning after praying for good news for you. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I am speechless. I hope this song link is allowed, for it gave me some comfort upon my father's passing. Now may not be the time, but maybe listen to it later. God Bless you and your family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3browtvP7k

I’m so glad to read that Royal/Celebrity is helping you bring your loved ones home. My heart breaks for them, and for your family. May you continue to feel the prayers of so many for strength and stamina. Prayers continue.

SamFritz I'm so sorry to hear the terrible news. Remember it's not your fault that this happened. So happy to hear that Royal is doing all they can to help you.

Renee

OMG. I am so incredibly sorry to hear this, Sam. Please do not feel guilty for recommending this tour to them. It was their choice to go on it and they would NOT want you to feel any guilt.