Help from experienced please

Aussie Jeep

Hi there, I am trying to make the final payment on my upcoming cruise and when I log into the Carnival site and I select the red 'Pay Now' button nothing happens. I cannot get to a screen where I input my credit card details to pay. What am I missing? Sadly I have been chatting with Carnival on Facebook as I cannot call them from the country I am currently in and they are no help at all. I appreciate any assistance Thank you

As someone mentioned, a different browser might help... if not try clearing your cache on the browser you're using... if you're using Internet Explorer I find sometimes I even need to shut down my browser and reboot my computer before it stops fighting me!

Good luck and congrats on being so close to cruising!

Are you trying to pay Carnival USA or Carnival Australia?

If Carnival USA from your home in Australia, I like the suggestion of trying a different browser, or clearing your cache and history and trying again. Could be you even have to download a VPN then select a USA server.

Thank you all for your replies, I currently live in Buenos Aires in Argentina and I booked the cruise through the Carnoval Call Centre in the USA

I have tried all the above suggestions but still no joy

Anyways Feliz Navidad to all

Thank you

If you're attempting to make a payment on an unsecured page, that may be the problem. In the bar at the top of your page, where it shows "https://" etc., look to see if there is a locked padlock icon. If there isn't, that may be the problem. If not, then you'll need to call Carnival to help you.

You might not be able to call a free number but you can certainly make a call to the USA.Sometimes things happen on web sites and real calls to real people are needed to fix things.

I have had to do that when dealing with hotels in Europe and so I paid for the call.

I know you cannot make a call from where you are but you can email guestcare@carnival.com

Explain to them the issues you are having. They will work with you and maybe they can even call you to have you give your payment information over the phone or give you a different way to pay on line.

Let us know what happens.

Hope you get it all worked out. Enjoy your cruise.

What is a "private/incognito browser window"???

It is a browser window that provides no cookies, locally stored browser data, or other identifying data to the server. Any cross-session data is discarded, e.g. cookies. It is a reasonably effective way to present oneself as a first time visitor to a server. (Note: it does not erase temporary files like images that are displayed on a web page. So it is not effective as a means of hiding one's browsing habits.)

In Chrome, click menu (three vertical dots at upper right) and select New incognito window. Or right-click on the Chrome taskbar/start menu icon and select New incognito window.

For IE Explorer, (Windows 8 and prior default browser), right-click the taskbar/start menu icon and select Start InPrivate Browsing.

In Edge, (Windows 10 default browser), click menu (three horizontal dots, upper right) and select New InPrivate window. Or right-click the Edge taskbar/start menu icon and select New InPrivate window.

In Mozilla Firefox, File | New Private Window, menu (three horizontal bars, upper right) and select New Private Window. Or right-click on the Mozilla Firefox taskbar/start menu icon and select New private window.