** Bon Voyage to we're sailing away, Scrapnana & DeepWater Mariner - Jan. 4th/18 **

kazu

A BIG Bon Voyage to our Grand World Voyage cruisers!!!! 113 days on board with an itinerary that can't be beat. What more could anyone ask for? Nothing, except we can ask for very safe travels, fair winds and smooth seas for all of you.

Bon Voyage to Amsterdam - 113 day Grand World Voyage:

we're sailing away.....

Scrapnana - enjoy your first HAL World Voyage

DeepWaterMariner

W8W99W.jpg

Bon Voyage everyone!!!!!

Have a great Grand World Voyage and a WONDERFUL time!!!!!

Bon Voyage. If I may, I've been lurking on the roll call and know Cruise Critic has a HUGE group on this cruise, including some of our regular bloggers. I also know that the Amsterdam is going into drydock at the end of the world cruise and some of the regulars who normally stay on to return to California through the Panama Canal will become "refugees" on the Crystal Symphony. Have a fabulous World Cruise and a fabulous introduction to Crystal afterwards. And, Scrapnana, I don't think you will miss your balcony at all, enjoy that special cabin.

Roy

Thanks for the good wishes. This is my dream cruise, something I've been thinking about since my first HAL cruise in 1971. It seemed like the impossible dream then, but now we're thinking that maybe we should do it again in 2019.

World Cruises are very addictive!