room service menu?

39august

I have searched but can't find a room service menu. Can anyone post?

The breakfast door hanger room service menus are usually in the big blue book on the desk that has all the Celebrity info.

Sometimes we found them hanging on a hook behind the entrance door to the cabin.

Otherwise, just ask your stateroom attendant for some.

There is also the all day room service menu available from the interactive MENU option on the TV.

I know about the breakfast door hangers. No printed menu, just on TV for other selections?

There is a printed menu in the black binder generally found on the desk -- this is the binder which has some general information about ship life. Most of the room service items are no additional charge, but there are a few premium ones for which there is an additional charge (i.e. the filet mignon).

Oh...that is much better than Royal's for sure.....makes me think the rest of the menu might be as well..and no cost?..Sounds too good to be true!

Concierge level, no charge for room service except a $6 fee overnight. I’m not sure of the other cabin types.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Question - before I get too excited! Is this the fleet wide Room Service Tag for regular folk or just for Concierge / Suite cabins? My first time on X will be Feb on Summit Category 2B & Eclipse Cat 1C in April and I'm so excited about cruising this line!

I get the additional cost shown for some items. Holland has some for Non-Neptune suite pax. And I ask if fleet wide as I was just on HAL Konigsdam (reg balcony) and the Breakfast Room Service menu does not have a lot of choices - like only scrambled eggs, no bagels, muffins, etc. to streamline the process.

Thanks in advance for your help and I hope I don't sound too much like a Celebrity newbie.

oh..I am just inside room.....wonder if its just an overnight charge(like Royal used to be) or if its all day charge now?

I’m not sure. It shows “24 hour room service” listed. I know Aqua Class gets an expanded menu. I’ll be there in 31 Days (not that I’m counting) so I’ll ask if someone else doesn’t chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Service charge is only after 11 pm and most items on the menu have no other cost. No matter what room type you’re in, you can always write in special requests on the hang tags and you’d probably get it. You also can order from the MDR menu during dinner hours. Room service is 24 hours. We like to get cheese plates and shrimp in the afternoon.

Don’t forget you can get free pastries from Cafe al Bacio to go when they’re open, but no room delivery from them.

You might want to have a small tip ready for the deliverer. They zip in and out really fast, particularly in the am.

• Like 1

Would be nice to have a couple of breakfasts on our balcony. Is it OK to get some cheese and crackers from the Buffet to take back to the room for a nibble or do they not like you to take anything away.

Lots of guests collect nibbles to take back to their rooms. In addition to cheese and crackers many guests pick up a slice of pizza late evening to enjoy on the balcony with a late night drink...

On our last two cruises I had a mobility issue and we used room service (only used for coffe and pastries on earlier cruises) for some breakfasts and lunches.

We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. There was a decent choice, the food arrived hot and at the time indicated....Options included two soups, Caesar salad, burgers, club sandwiches....The French fries which I usually don’t bother with were really nice! Easy to order on the TV.

Would be nice to have a couple of breakfasts on our balcony. Is it OK to get some cheese and crackers from the Buffet to take back to the room for a nibble or do they not like you to take anything away.

Yes, you certainly may do that, not only with cheese and crackers but with the ice-cream, pasta, salads, or any other food you want.

It was easier to do when they used to provide trays.

We often order a cheese plate and a fruit plate from room service to share on the balcony.

As for hot room service breakfast items, like eggs, how hot they are when they are delivered to us seems to depend on how far down along the room service breakfast delivery line our cabin happens to be and how many others on our corridor have ordered room service breakfast for the same time frame that morning.

When we are in a suite, the butler delivers the breakfast so that is not a problem.

But with the significantly higher prices that are often charged for suites these days, many times we would rather take two cruises in lower priced accommodations for the price of one cruise in a suite.

So (except for times when we are in pain or feeling awful) we are very willing to do without a butler, and either order room service breakfast or else go get the hot breakfast ourselves, or a combination. :D

Besides, standing right there at the waffle station yourself is really the only way to get those freshly cooked waffles right off the griddle (no matter how quickly your butler may run to bring them to you in your suite). ;p

Now I am expecting some penthouse suite passenger to tell us that their butler cooks fresh waffles for them bedside, right in the suite and hand feeds them, so they don't even need to get out of bed. :cool:

Edited by fleckle
  • Haha 1

I find this:

5227182_orig.jpg

539861_orig.jpg

Just how old is this menu?

We sail in Aqua and I haven't been able to get fresh squeezed grapefruit juice anywhere except Blu for the last 3 years or so.

Also - there is now a note that room service is only complementary from 6am to midnight.

Does anyone have Celebrity’s room service menu for non-breakfast items? As far as I know it is only on TV but I have not seen images of it from TV and would like to print them for my 89-year old mother to use since the TV process is too confusing for her.

Just how old is this menu?

We sail in Aqua and I haven't been able to get fresh squeezed grapefruit juice anywhere except Blu for the last 3 years or so.

Also - there is now a note that room service is only complementary from 6am to midnight.

Breakfast Room Service Menu (Concierge Cabin in December 2014)