What's the rudest or strangest thing you've seen recently on a Royal Caribbean ship?

They do it on South Beach in Miami. :)

And here north of Port Canaveral at Canaveral Seashore national park. The very last beach walk over is the unofficial "clothing optional" beach. Law enforcement at one time several years ago tried ticketing and arresting the "all over tan" peeps....but finally gave up. They are not hurting anyone and keep to themselves. Status quo. ;)

On the west coast of Florida there is little park called Lovers Key...same thing.

Don’t ever book Cabin 6666 on any ship either. Lots of annoying prank calls.

Unfortunately, I didn’t think to answer “Mrs. Satan speaking. What the he** do you want,” until we were off the ship.

LOL!! Totally funny! :')

One of my favorite cabins on Enchantment is cabin 8666. Great wrap around huge aft balcony! :)

On our first ever cruise, the Splendor of the Seas out of Barcelona we saw a man in the theatre with a tux on and wearing gym shoes. Hmm. Odd I would say. Well the next night he was at our dinner table with the same ensemble. As it turned out his luggage got lost and remained lost fo the duration of the cruise. Believe me he was VERY unhappy.

I'll start ... just recently on the Navigator, during dinner service, someone had a laptop on the table where his place setting should be. His kids kept coming around to see what was on his screen. I mean ... really!!??

On our first cruise on the Rhapsody we witnessed a very drunk man urinating on the floor right at the bottom of one of the flights of stairs. Not peeing his pants, but flat out whipping it out right there for the world to see.

Just another point of view. Recently got off Grandeur with DH on a scooter. I can happily say our elevator experience throughout the cruise was top notch. Very kind and considerate passengers. Katherine

There is absolutely no shame in trying to be kind or considerate to others while on a cruise. You're stuck on a ship with these other people. You might as well try to make it the best experience for all involved.

There is absolutely no shame in trying to be kind or considerate to others while on a cruise. You're stuck on a ship with these other people. You might as well try to make it the best experience for all involved.

That is what i do all the time.Some times people say thank you when you let them in the elevator first even though i was there before them and sometimes people are rude and say nothing and just expect it.

Feces spread all over the toilet and base, clearly not accidental. On Anthem this week. Also watched a dog poop on the carpet. Will have more to say when I write my cruise review.

OMG that is gross and if it was caused by noro virus worrying too.

Feces spread all over the toilet and base, clearly not accidental. On Anthem this week. Also watched a dog poop on the carpet. Will have more to say when I write my cruise review.

Hmm - Thinking I may skip your review .:eek: ;)

That is what i do all the time.Some times people say thank you when you let them in the elevator first even though i was there before them and sometimes people are rude and say nothing and just expect it.

And those people get a very loud “you’re welcome” from me!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our hot tub experience was not on an RCI ship but my wife and I were in the hot tub with an older gentleman having a great conversation. He went on to say he had gotten a very bad sunburn the days previous. He then proceeded to peal off layers of his skin and flick them over the side of the hot tub. Needless to say it was time to go get out of the hot tub :eek:

Never go in hot tubs myself. "People Soup"

Hi, I am the original poster! I sat by the railing on Deck 4 and watched the scene below on Deck 3 as the guy used the laptop at the dinner table.

Has anyone ever seen the 2 gentlemen who dress up in over-the-top outfits every night with matching purses? I saw them in 2013 on the Serenade and they won the award for most days cruising. On formal night they dressed as Indian princes or pashas or some kind of royalty, with shiny turbans (I believe they were Scandinavian). With all their cruising, you must have seen them. Their pocketbooks were adorable.

We’ve sailed with them twice and spotted them a third time walking in San Juan. Even when they aren’t cruising the fluorescent tank tops were easy to spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agreed. We took our first Celebrity cruise last month. Very nice but we didn't think the food was any better or the people more "refined". We did like being on a ship with less kids though. (Nothing against kids but we've "been there, done that" and prefer more adult activities). Having said that, I like how RCI handles the kids programs.

Totally understand that ...

First cruise was on Carnival -

Dinning experience wasn't bad. Was like Olive Garden but with more/better wait staff.

Food was well and there was plenty all over the place ..

Way too many children and not enough "Adult" areas or entertainment

Tried Royal next and found it to be exactly what I was looking for ...

Adult shows and Adult areas, for the most part there were less places at night to eat but then again, really don't need a pizza at midnight (even though I might want one LOL)

Our Niece, is a huge fan of Carnival but then again her priority is the entertainment for her youngest son and she will eat that pizza at midnight and at one AM too.

nothing wrong with Carnival, just not for us.

Those sorts of people are usually in debt up to their eyeballs, paying one credit card off with another etc. They talk the talk but they are one missed paycheck or market crash to being on the street. There are plenty of wealthy, down to earth people who drive 20 year old cars and wear cheap clothing about who are comfortable within themselves not to show off.

So much truth in that

The people with "real" money, you will 1. never know it or 2. never see them.

Why you would never know it, because they really don't care weather you know it or not LOL.

Why you would never see them is because we probably couldn't afford it.

Was in Boston, right at the top of the steps where "Cheers" was filmed. Huge dog (small horse) with it's female master running down the side walk. Dog slowed down and PLOP! HUGE pile (from a huge dog) the Female Master looked at it and kept running.

Did I mention it was a HOT day??