Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

Since we have a JR a few miles from my house, I'm not as intrigued by them, I guess but it irritates me that even if you pay for the deluxe drink package, you have to pay for the shake at JR. It irritates me to pay the fee to eat there but have to pay extra for the shake. The crowd on the days at sea if you go at lunchtime are ridiculous so I just avoid it entirely. Too many other places to eat but I guess if you can only find a JR when on a cruise I might think it was worth it???

I haven't read this whole thread, so forgive me if it's been mentioned already...

I recall way back, in 2003, going to Johnny Rockets for free on the Mariner....the only extra at the time, I believe was for shakes....

In addition, their were diner style jukebox selectors on the counters...if you played certain songs, such as "Shout!", or "YMCA", the server's would stop serving and jump up on the counter's to dance to the music....very entertaining.

I took a peek at JR's on the Anthem, and it was nowhere near the same experience as on the Mariner, so did not dine there....

For those who don't know, on Anthem Johnny Rockets is a la carte pricing and is more of a takeout counter, although there are some tables.

IMG_0251.jpg.1c3f58e4cb0f9d495d8db38c071be597.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For those who don't know, on Anthem Johnny Rockets is a la carte pricing and is more of a takeout counter, although there are some tables.

[ATTACH]413943[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's also not enclosed. We went there in October towards the end of our NE/Canada cruise and it was very windy and freezing out there (sweatshirts were not enough). We ended up relocating to the Windjammer where it was warmer LOL

my husband and I are getting a boardwalk balcony, then our kids will be in interior rooms, since we get 4 coupons for jr, can our kids use the extra 2?

You get one visit to JR for up to 4 people. The 4 people should be guests in a Boardwalk balcony, but sometimes they don't confirm that.