Bottomless Bubbles (soda) package question. I thought soda was free?

gozagswoohoo

Granted, I haven't been on a Carnival cruise in 3 years, but I thought soda was free?? Seems like I remember getting my pizza and fries at the buffet area near the pool, and filling up my soda cup whenever I wanted.

Am I remembering incorrectly...?

Are there any free drinks available then? I don't recall paying for drinks, but maybe I was just getting water...??

Soda not free. Water, iced tea and some sort of punch (watered down of course) free near the coffee bars in the buffet. And breakfast apple and orange juice from the same fountain set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Granted, I haven't been on a Carnival cruise in 3 years, but I thought soda was free?

Since the first one for my family on the Mardi Gras in 76 we have paid for soda. The soda package starts to look good if someone drinks three or more per day.

Granted, I haven't been on a Carnival cruise in 3 years, but I thought soda was free?? Seems like I remember getting my pizza and fries at the buffet area near the pool, and filling up my soda cup whenever I wanted.

NEVER been free!!!

Definitely not free, as everyone else has said.

I only drink a few sodas or juice a day, but what makes the Bottomless Bubbles worth it is getting a root beer and then hitting the self serve ice cream to make your own root beer floats!

As an alternative, you are permitted to bring 12 12-oz cans of soda per person onboard at no cost. So if you're looking for a soda fix without the pricetag, this might work for you.

Details are outlined in your cruise agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No. I've been sailing Carnival since Dec 2000 and soda has never been free at least since that time.