Dashboard overview and Captains club points

travelberlin

I have logged in at the Celebrity website after quite a long time. I was trying to see if my last cruises have been taken into account for my Captains club points.

I have noticed that there is a total information under the so called "dashboard overview", for example number of cruises, number of total points and status. But I cannot see if my last cruises have been taken into account and how many points I have earned on the various cruises.

Can somebody help me to find that information?

Thanks

Ivi

I have logged in at the Celebrity website after quite a long time. I was trying to see if my last cruises have been taken into account for my Captains club points.

I have noticed that there is a total information under the so called "dashboard overview", for example number of cruises, number of total points and status. But I cannot see if my last cruises have been taken into account and how many points I have earned on the various cruises.

Thanks

Ivi

When you are on the "Dashboard overview" page click on the "Captains Club" heading. This page shows your captain club status and total points. If you go to the bottom of the page it will list the cruises that are included in your total.

Thanks

Ivi

Deleted. Repeated info as posted in # 3.:o

Edited by davekathy

Yes, normally a couple of weeks at most, but I've just emailed Captain's Club here in the UK because the last cruise at Christmas has been missed. They've confirmed that a duplicate file was set up for me so they will merge and credit them where they should be. Mistakes happen, so it is worth checking.

Phil

Also, be sure to look at the page carefully. I thought some of our cruises had gone missing from our sailing history even though the totals seemed correct until I noticed "load more" at the bottom of the page. When I clicked that, they all appeared.

My email was efficiently dealt with by Captain's Club and I now have the cruise included and some extra points that I was due also. I used to be able to see how many points related to each cruise, but now there is just a list with only a reservation number. Am I missing something? Is it listed elsewhere? Otherwise I can't drill down to see where points have come from and check they are correct as I go.

Phil

My email was efficiently dealt with by Captain's Club and I now have the cruise included and some extra points that I was due also. I used to be able to see how many points related to each cruise, but now there is just a list with only a reservation number. Am I missing something? Is it listed elsewhere? Otherwise I can't drill down to see where points have come from and check they are correct as I go.

Phil

I am looking at mine and I can see each cruise and the point for eac cruise. Go to captains club tab and scroll down

Edited by Gordoncruickshank

At least if you divide the room total by the number of nights you should get cabin type unless you got extra points for early bookings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We always book early and have never received extra points for booking early. :confused: In 1994 we joined the Captains Club. I believe it was $15.00 P/P after your first cruise. I believe we received a few extra points years after that when Celebrity change the Captains Club from a fee membership to free.

Edited by davekathy

We always book early and have never received extra points for booking early. :confused: In 1994 we joined the Captains Club. I believe it was $15.00 P/P after your first cruise. I believe we received a few extra points years after that when Celebrity change the Captains Club from a fee membership to free.

We paid to join also, it was $35/pp. They changed to no fee in 2003 and most people got a $50 OBC. We were referred to as Founders Classic but that disappeared also. Just a little bit of history.

We are happy with Captains Club now, but still wishing they would create another tier as we will never reach Zenith.

We paid to join also, it was $35/pp. They changed to no fee in 2003 and most people got a $50 OBC. We were referred to as Founders Classic but that disappeared also. Just a little bit of history.

We are happy with Captains Club now, but still wishing they would create another tier as we will never reach Zenith.

Thanks for the Captains Club price memory jog. I don't remember getting the OBC. Look at all the fun cruises you can take to try and achieve the Zenith level.:D

We were members of Captains Club since 1994 but some of our cruises were missed on our dashboard. (Same with Cruise Critic under a different sign on. It was such a different set up at the time). We caught them up as much as we could remember (they said they didn't have records of us that far back but gave us credit for 2). We're Elite Plus now and never would have been Zenith anyway. We paid for membership (I think) but don't remember extra points. Happy with the club the way it is now; they've always been very helpful the few times we've had to speak with them re an issue.

Edited by oceangoer2

• 2 weeks later...