Magnetic Door Sign

shofer

On one of our previous cruises, a couple on our deck had a great door sign celebrating their 50th anniversary which included some of their wedding photos. I asked the lady where she had bought it and she said her daughter had gotten it made.

We are planning a TA in November to celebrate our Golden Anniversary and I would love to have a sign like that. Anyone have any idea where I could get one?

Sue

We had some made from a company on Etsy. Was very pleased with them.

Could you share the name of the company? The one we had seen had photos and their invitation on it. I may try a local sign place also.

Sue

Could you share the name of the company? The one we had seen had photos and their invitation on it. I may try a local sign place also.

Sue

It is Making Cruise Memories, but I don't know if you can upload a picture. I'm sure there are plenty of places that can. Their price is reasonable though.

We had a favorite photo made onto the large car magnet by Vistaprint. Personalized items are less likely to disappear. Our magnet was $13 & we had it in 4 days. IMG_8104.JPG.054d64bf4084d7ea79ceaea20e7ab80f.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Doors and walls are both metal hence why magnetic is easy to put on and take off. If one is using a cardboard sign for example then Blu Tac or something similar would work but may fall off. The magnetic sign is completely reusable as we have now for 8 cruises