Hotels near the Cruise Port in Fort Lauderdale

We've stayed at the Embassy Suites, which is very close to the port and nice. Hot breakfast included and manager's party with free drinks most nights. We've also stayed at the Hilton Marina, which is a really nice property. Nice pool, outdoor bar and still really close to port.

Hyatt Place 17th St Convention Center. We booked through ValueTrips website for 119 a night. Pool, lobby bar with 2 for 1 happy hour, Starbucks, decent free breakfast. The only negative was a very long wait for free shuttle from airport to hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyatt Place 17th St Convention Center. We booked through ValueTrips website for 119 a night. Pool, lobby bar with 2 for 1 happy hour, Starbucks, decent free breakfast. The only negative was a very long wait for free shuttle from airport to hotel.

The shuttle is $2.00 per room...luckily our family members that used it didn't have a long wait at all...so timing is always a factor to consider if it's worth the wait or to Uber or Taxi...Still pretty cheap even doing it with these other options....when you consider what a great price you can get this hotel for using ValueTrips.

We called hotel as soon as we got off plane and they told us shuttle was running every half hour , on the half hour. We waited nearly an hour in the sun. Had they given us accurate information, the 10 of use definitely would have made a different choice. Like I said, that was the only negative.

I second this idea. We use to stay at the Renaissance (also great) but then we discovered Valuetrips through the Florida departures forum and the price is great. Their communication is terrible but worth dealing with for the price.

Question about this shuttle because we go in August....so if it's not every half an hour on the half hour, then what is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I second this idea. We use to stay at the Renaissance (also great) but then we discovered Valuetrips through the Florida departures forum and the price is great. Their communication is terrible but worth dealing with for the price.

Question about this shuttle because we go in August....so if it's not every half an hour on the half hour, then what is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I really don’t know why it was so late. If I stayed there again I would just take Uber or a cab. I would absolutely stay there again . The hotel shuttle waiting area offers two bad options : stand in the hot sun or cross to shady side which is full of bus fumes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really don’t know why it was so late. If I stayed there again I would just take Uber or a cab. I would absolutely stay there again . The hotel shuttle waiting area offers two bad options : stand in the hot sun or cross to shady side which is full of bus fumes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok. Thanks for the info [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We Are booked for two nights pre cruise at Pier sixty-six hotel and marina. Apprehensive at first as it changed hands last October, but the tripadvisor reviews have been great since the new year. Transfers booked through our TA, hopefully will be ok.

We Are booked for two nights pre cruise at Pier sixty-six hotel and marina. Apprehensive at first as it changed hands last October, but the tripadvisor reviews have been great since the new year. Transfers booked through our TA, hopefully will be ok.

That hotel is so close to the port, I'd be doing Uber or a taxi.

That hotel is so close to the port, I'd be doing Uber or a taxi.

It's paid for now in a package, we didn't realise it was so close. We have transfers from MIA to Hotel, Hotel to port and port to MIA. Hopefully it will work. We were originally booked on Navigator but its charter forced a change of ship and change of port.

Hi,

Prior to cruises out of Ft. Lauderdale, I have stayed at the Hilton Marina, Embassy Suites, Pier Sixty-Six (when it was still operated by Hyatt), Ritz-Carlton (I was able to get a great off-season rate), Renaissance Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, and Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel. All of these hotels were fine. I stayed at the Renaissance most recently (February 2018). I recommend comparing the prices of these hotels for your particular date.

Chuck

do any of these hotels offer free parking at the hotel while you are on the cruise?

:cool:

There are park and cruise packages at the Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites, both in Dania Beach.