C&A program outdated?

It takes a second on my phone to get on the CC site that's maybe why I seem to post a lot.
Agree. I use Tapatalk and in such apps you see subscribed topics, topics you are participated in. So there is often an urge to respond. :) What can we do? We're addicted to cruising.

Serious question, at what point do you find yourself going were so close and start cruising like crazy to get across the line?

To be honest at around 600, I could see us altering our normal vacation pattern and booking more cruises. I mean with Suite Bonus its 50 nights, so around 7 cruises.

Did you find yourself actively thinking this way sooner?

We had always planned to significantly increase our cruising as soon as we retired. We had 310 points when we stopped working. We cruised 84 nights that year. I then booked 175 and 160 nights for the next two years to reach Pinnacle. The mission will be completed this coming December with no bonus points.

We had always planned to significantly increase our cruising as soon as we retired. We had 310 points when we stopped working. We cruised 84 nights that year. I then booked 175 and 160 nights for the next two years to reach Pinnacle. The mission will be completed this coming December with no bonus points.
Aww.. We'll have 310 by the end of this year albeit with 8 different companies. I cannot imagine what we'll do in 20 years when we retire.

This year we will have 40 nights.(6-7-7-8-12)

Aww.. We'll have 310 by the end of this year albeit with 8 different companies. I cannot imagine what we'll do in 20 years when we retire.

This year we will have 40 nights.(6-7-7-8-12)

We also have a couple hundred with other cruise lines.

We had been cruising for about 37 years when we retired.

Blizzard it appears you have given me the key. I am not retired yet. Clearly I need to get that accomplished ASAP. It is blocking my ability to increase my C&A status. Congrats on finishing the race. I blame my parents for not taking me cruising as a kid and jump starting the process.

So here is the second piece of knowledge you dropped on me today. I have poked around the menus. Where do you find it?

Just click on the total post count number for a thread. A window will come up with the posters to that thread and their current post total within that thread. You can then click on a poster's individual total for that thread to see all their posts within that thread.

Blizzard it appears you have given me the key. I am not retired yet. Clearly I need to get that accomplished ASAP. It is blocking my ability to increase my C&A status. Congrats on finishing the race. I blame my parents for not taking me cruising as a kid and jump starting the process.

Do not blame your parents. I started cruising before my parents. My first cruise was at age 24.

I love holidays and cruising in particular.

It would be interesting chatting to you about cruising.

anytime you can track me down. Other that one stop in Greece and debarking in Barcelona, we have not cruise over on your side of the pond. We are heading there in November to spend 6 weeks on Rhapsody.

anytime you can track me down. Other that one stop in Greece and debarking in Barcelona, we have not cruise over on your side of the pond. We are heading there in November to spend 6 weeks on Rhapsody.
6 weeks that sounds awesome.

Independence October and P&O Oceana in December for us but both are short cruises from Southampton.

Just click on the total post count number for a thread. A window will come up with the posters to that thread and their current post total within that thread. You can then click on a poster's individual total for that thread to see all their posts within that thread.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I think I was 28. Thanks for you your answers today. Enjoy those cruises. As to who is at fault... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I started cruising when I was 45.

I suffered motion sickness as a passenger in cars, coaches and trains so was apprehensive of sailing.

We have done 46 cruises after several cruise ferry trips and only suffered seasickness around 5 times.

I suffered motion sickness as a passenger in cars, coaches and trains so was apprehensive of sailing.

We have done 46 cruises after several cruise ferry trips and only suffered seasickness around 5 times.

I was 58. My first cruise was for my high school 40th reunion and then I was hooked.

Never been Sea sick. Love a rocking ship. I used to charter fishing boats and saw 20’ seas in the Gulf Stream making runs to Walkers Cay

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Top 10 posters

User Name - Posts

grapau27 - 78

John&LaLa - 49

Milwaukee Eight - 47

Domino D - 24

rt1092 - 22

leisuretraveler223 - 21

Ocean Boy - 16

island lady - 13

Blizzard54 - 13

Tatka - 11

I suck, not even rated in the top 10.

JC:halo:

I had to open a second trip advisor account as BIL was jealous and trolled the first one and posted lies anonymously.

In the end I stopped posting and got interested in CC instead.

I am sure tripadvisor misses you, as does your BIL. You two are obviously very close. You should invite him here.:'):halo::evilsmile:

JC

I’d NEVER admit to having had a previous user name. Even if I did, that would be 2 and not 4. I certainly have no intention of chasing post counts like some chase P points.

Therefore it was nothing more than a Fake News Post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is ok Troy, you are welcome here.:halo::evilsmile::')

JC

My parents were quite crafty. They waited for me to start working so that I could take them cruising.

Seriously?? Or are you playing with me?