C&A program outdated?

... Not sure how cancel works

Supposedly if you cancel in the first day or two (don't know the limit), they refund the entire cost of the drink package and charge you individually for all drinks consumed.

I thought the D+ and P (30% and 40%) discounts were only applicable onboard?????

Don’t think you can take your 40% off online pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, you can't. I didn't imply that.

The screen says the price represents my applicable discount.

What are you trying to prove anyway.

It is not something that would work for me.

Especially on an Oasis ship

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not trying to prove anything. RetiredLEO says his discount based on $63 onboard pricing was $37-38 dollars. I assume they are P. Still cheaper than most of us can buy online at $45.

Not suggesting this is a good thing for you. I think I said it was a good discount for those that bought the package.

I have no clue how P discounts show up online.

If we were P, we would enjoy the 40% off onboard package.

Not trying to prove anything. RetiredLEO says his discount based on $63 onboard pricing was $37-38 dollars. I assume they are P. Still cheaper than most of us can buy online at $45.

Not suggesting this is a good thing for you. I think I said it was a good discount for those that bought the package.

I have no clue how P discounts show up online.

If we were P, we would enjoy the 40% off onboard package.

I'll find out in 9 days. Even at $38 I'm not interested. I might be if the 40% was off the online price. Might

Hi John, I am here in the Hilton by the ballpark( I think 20 years ago it was a Marriott) in downtown St Louis, had dinner just now at Tony’s with a customer. He doesn’t drink, I had a couple of glasses of Amarone $18 each. Had a lovely filet medium rare with a heirloom tomato salad with Burata and cream spinach. Vince, Tony’s son who must be 90 asked us how dinner was and wanted to know how the service was. We spent the day and tomorrow at Bellerive Country Club, and here I am watching the golf channel recapping the day. Had VIP passes for Sunday, but gave them to a vendor, got them from another vendor. That is so wrong.

Anyway, I have never bought a drink package on RCI and being a lowly D+ can’t imagine doing the flowrider and drinking more than I do now, so unless they give me a drink package, I will probably never have one. I drink a bit, but functioning is important.

Our plan is to get to the course by 9 and to watch Speith and finish the day with Justin, Tiger and Rory, then drive home after a couple of holes watching that circus. My customer is driving and I am paying his Tesla, I had to change hotels because the one I originally booked didn’t have a charging station. The hotels out west in Chesterfield that are normally a $100 a night are $300 a night or totally booked. I couldn’t have had that steak in Chesterfield tonight. Or Vince Tony’s 90 year old son making sure we had a nice meal.

Ciao

JC

Hi John, I am here in the Hilton by the ballpark( I think 20 years ago it was a Marriott) in downtown St Louis, had dinner just now at Tony’s with a customer. He doesn’t drink, I had a couple of glasses of Amarone $18 each. Had a lovely filet medium rare with a heirloom tomato salad with Burata and cream spinach. Vince, Tony’s son who must be 90 asked us how dinner was and wanted to know how the service was. We spent the day and tomorrow at Bellerive Country Club, and here I am watching the golf channel recapping the day. Had VIP passes for Sunday, but gave them to a vendor, got them from another vendor. That is so wrong.

Anyway, I have never bought a drink package on RCI and being a lowly D+ can’t imagine doing the flowrider and drinking more than I do now, so unless they give me a drink package, I will probably never have one. I drink a bit, but functioning is important.

Our plan is to get to the course by 9 and to watch Speith and finish the day with Justin, Tiger and Rory, then drive home after a couple of holes watching that circus. My customer is driving and I am paying his Tesla, I had to change hotels because the one I originally booked didn’t have a charging station. The hotels out west in Chesterfield that are normally a $100 a night are $300 a night or totally booked. I couldn’t have had that steak in Chesterfield tonight. Or Vince Tony’s 90 year old son making sure we had a nice meal.

Ciao

JC

I couldn't get a visitor pass for Symphony. Something about CG inspections and heightened security. Do you have my email? If so drop me a line and we can discuss wine on the balcony if your still interested. I may have some you approve of. [emoji6]

Guess I am just not that picky. We can bring on two bottles of wine to the cabin, get the free three bottles sent to us (gift preference) drinks in the CL/DL/SL, and drink vouchers are pretty much all we need.
We are pretty much the same.

We might have a soft drink with lunch if it is in the main restaurant and I might have 1 beer if we have been off the ship all morning with my lunch but I am happy drinking coffee most of the time and often have a coffee in the DL during cocktail hours.

I couldn't get a visitor pass for Symphony. Something about CG inspections and heightened security. Do you have my email? If so drop me a line and we can discuss wine on the balcony if your still interested. I may have some you approve of. [emoji6]

I don’t think I do, but mine is buried in my signature. The local news is telling me it is going to be hot. Imagine that August in St Louis and it is hot.

JC

I watched one of those the other day. Fred and Barney were leaning against the house while Betty and Wilma worked. Good times, I'm just to young.

Every now and then I'll catch a Perry Mason on some channel. Chain smoking, Steak and Scotch for dinner every night, Suits and ties, Dresses, everyone wore a hat (maybe not Paul). Looks like an alternate reality now.

Every now and then I'll catch a Perry Mason on some channel. Chain smoking, Steak and Scotch for dinner every night, Suits and ties, Dresses, everyone wore a hat (maybe not Paul). Looks like an alternate reality now.
Twilight Zone