D+ Gift Preferencies

Think I have read that they do not give you the option now of changing your preferences online, does anybody have the list for the 350+ , asking because if they say I can amend whilst on the phone would like to know what I may want to change it to and who would be the best department to contact in UK.

Many thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Think I have read that they do not give you the option now of changing your preferences online, does anybody have the list for the 350+ , asking because if they say I can amend whilst on the phone would like to know what I may want to change it to and who would be the best department to contact in UK.

Many thanks.

I've not seen a list in quite some time.

I'd use this phone number for the UK: 0800 018 2020.

Agree...I feel as frustrated as you do. This "new and improved" website (which has RCI tech demons cackling with laughter :evilsmile:;p) has removed that option to check preferences. Not just the gift preference...but all of them. :mad:

I do feel for the already too busy CS on the phone to have to deal with yet this issue also. No need for it...

RCI...FIX IT!!! :o:(

The link is royalcaribbean.com/giftpreferences

It will probably ask you to log in. If so, and you used to have an ID other than your email before the web site updates, use your old ID and password.

Who knows how long it will remain active. I did use it before my last cruise in May and I received the items I requested.

Agents will read you the entire list and even tell you they don’t mind. They are very nice.

M

And agree also. The D+ desk agents I call when I need help with a reservation are always helpful and nice. :)

Trouble is the hold time to talk to one seems to be getting longer. Lot more pax having to call in for things that really should be available as a simple self set on website profile.

I never gave a thought to different gifts after 350. I'm almost there, 8 nights to go! What do I have to look forward to? I had assumed I was waiting to hit the magical 700 pinnacle point...

The gift choices expand at 340/350 and 525. More wines, more other stuff like tote bags.

The gift choices expand at 340/350 and 525. More wines, more other stuff like tote bags.

Thank you. A new tote bag would be nice, I've got one from back in the day when they gave them as a welcome aboard to any level, obviously it's been a while, and it's looking rough lol.

You can try....http://www.royalcaribbean.com/GiftPreferences. It's worked for me recently. Good luck!!!

didn't work for me. said my password or id was wrong. I opened another tab for rccl and got in. go figure???

I wanted to change my wine preference from DR to SR and had to call...wait on hold, wait for the rep to figure out what I was talking about.. Must easier just to go online and do it ourselves. Big mistake taking this option off the website.

I never gave a thought to different gifts after 350. I'm almost there, 8 nights to go! What do I have to look forward to? I had assumed I was waiting to hit the magical 700 pinnacle point...

According to the website you are eligible for the second gift at 340 points

The link is royalcaribbean.com/giftpreferences

It will probably ask you to log in. If so, and you used to have an ID other than your email before the web site updates, use your old ID and password.

Who knows how long it will remain active. I did use it before my last cruise in May and I received the items I requested.

Thank you again...

If the link won't work (and it doesn't for me) and you don't feel like hanging on the phone to try and get it changed, just go along to the Loyalty Ambassador once onboard and get them to sort it out for you. We rarely get what we are supposed to so usually end up having to have a trip there anyway.

I just tried to log in but it wouldn't let me in. I used my user name and e-mail address. I can't even get in to print out my set sail pass of luggage tags. The C & A desk told me last Monday that they would fix this problem by Friday, they also said they would call me to let me know. Friday came and went, still not able to log in and no phone call.

I can’t log in either. I have no idea what my old log in password was since I had to change it at least 25 times when they “enhanced and changed” the website.

Guess I’ll stay with my previously selected wine and look at a list when I’m onboard in a couple of weeks.

I just logged in using that link. No problem. I live in the middle of nowhere Tennessee. In the wine choices what does the DR and SR prefixes mean? I kinda looking forward to my first WJ breakfast wearing my terrycloth RCCL slippers, RCCL bathrobe, and all my various cruiseline pins.