What kind of things do you purchase from the fun shop, pre-cruise?

Joebucks

I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day, especially when drinking booze so we always get 2-3 cases of water and we purchase cheers from the fun shops. Nothing else after that, really unless you count excursions

A twelve pack of water, and tradition dictates some type of champagne and sweet (usually chocolate covered strawberries) on debarkation night. We enjoy that package from our balcony as sailing out of port!

Like your tradition. Might give it a go, though we don't do champagne - a toast in any event, even with water. Who doesn't like chocolate covered strawberries.

A twelve pack of water, and tradition dictates some type of champagne and sweet (usually chocolate covered strawberries) on debarkation night. We enjoy that package from our balcony as sailing out of port!

That sounds really nice. I don't do a balcony room anymore. I wonder if it would still feel worth it.

Usually we pre purchase a 12 pack of water just to have readily available (even though we get the Cheers package). Once, we got a towel/tote combo as souvenirs for the kids and they liked that surprise. Our next cruise we will get the soft sided cooler with the beer (to take onto Princess Cay)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have always prepurchased Cheers, a 12 pack of water and a room decor. The water is just enough to swallow meds or middle of the night need.

We buy the room decor - on our first cruise it was gifted to Mom and Dad and so smart for identifying which cabin was theirs. And I don’t want to risk the not allowed stuff, and have spent money to only get in trouble. We have been on cruises where rules were enforced. But ours from carnival were allowed to stay.