Anyone interested in Navigator live review after the refurb?

21 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

I would also love to know requirements for the new water slides..just b/c they are two new ones to the cruise line..i am hoping they are the 48 inch requirement b/c my 7 year old is 49 inches!!!!!

I think this is the info you're looking for...

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-activities/the-blaster

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-activities/riptide

3 hours ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

We will be on that cruise too..are you traveling with kids? We are with our 9 year old girl, 7 year old son, and 2 year old son.  My older two love meeting friends in adventure ocean!!!!!!  

I would also love to know requirements for the new water slides..just b/c they are two new ones to the cruise line..i am hoping they are the 48 inch requirement b/c my 7 year old is 49 inches!!!!!

I will be checking the new slides out, so will find out the requirements for you. 

On 2/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, The Fun Researcher said:

It's there.  Just grabbed this from the Royal Caribbean website:

Deck 4 across from the Schooner bar (where Sabor used to be I believe)

Hooked.JPG

It is on the deck plans, but for the 3/1 cruise it is not on the Cruise Planner. Good possibility that it may not yet be completed for this cruise.

On 10/8/2018 at 4:47 AM, EmilyJay said:

Hey everyone,

I'm going on Navigator of the Seas on the March 1st 2019 sailing to the ABC islands, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a live review?

First time on Navigator, first time having the deluxe drinks package 😜 and first time to the ABC islands.

YES!  Sailing May 20.

• Like 1

Absolutely would love to read your live review. I board her in May. If at all possible will you go visit the new cabins on deck 11 forward, specifically 1106. 

Have a great cruise! The ABC islands are on my bucket list.

15 hours ago, lr657 said:

It is on the deck plans, but for the 3/1 cruise it is not on the Cruise Planner. Good possibility that it may not yet be completed for this cruise.

Well that’s interesting.   I guess it’s not the end of the world if one restaurant or a couple of things on the new ship are not quite ready. I would rather have the ship sale without a few things fully operational than not sale at all. Hopefully they get it all done and it’s not an issue at all. 

Dan

Hey everyone,

I'm going on Navigator of the Seas on the March 1st 2019 sailing to the ABC islands, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a live review?

First time on Navigator, first time having the deluxe drinks package ;p and first time to the ABC islands.

Do you even have to ask???? Lol

Yes please...can’t wait! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

First time on Navigator, first time having the deluxe drinks package 😜 and first time to the ABC islands.

Yes, especially since I was supposed to be on the Feb 24th Sailing. 😥

Hey everyone,

Yes please.  Will be on the April 12th same cruise. Never been on Navigator before.

19 minutes ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Yes.  Especially interested in any cabin refresh/changes and if they upgrade to the latest Voom internet.

We're getting mixed forecasts on the Internet service for "Voom Surf & Stream" as far as what they will actually offer in terms of speed...so onboard reports would be great.

Hey everyone!

I will start a new thread for the actual review in a few days. I've read through everyones comments and will try very hard to get all the information you would like over the 9 days. 

My plan is to get as many pictures as possible of the ship, especially the new bits and then review the other bits as and when I come across it. 🙂 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, EmilyJay said:

Hey everyone!

I will start a new thread for the actual review in a few days. I've read through everyones comments and will try very hard to get all the information you would like over the 9 days. 

My plan is to get as many pictures as possible of the ship, especially the new bits and then review the other bits as and when I come across it. 🙂 

This is so nice of you.  Thank you very much.  Have a wonderful cruise.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EmilyJay said:

Hey everyone!

👍 👍 👍 :classic_smile: