Diamond Plus boarding gifts

PCWalton1

4 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Depending on your gifts selection, on our recent Anthem cruise, we got a bottle of wine (white), robes, 6 bottles of water 2 cans of diet cokes.  We weren't given any slippers this time around.

Yes, "depending upon gift selection", just trying to find out what the choices are. Our is stuck on the towels for the last few cruises and I wanted to figure out what the choices are before I call to change it. 

thanks

@PCWalton1 Thanks for starting this thread...... I had no idea...... been ages since I cruised with RCL. I gather you have a free phone number to ring....... in the UK we have to pay to access C&A....... unless someone has an 0800 UK number......

The website says Calls to 0844 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your company's network charge......

I think I found one...... 

Edit 0800 018 2020...... I think Bob got it for me a while ago...... on phone now......

Edited again...... got excited..... now feeling deflated...... a can of coke and a bowl of fruit..... meh....

Edited by NorbertsNiece

23 minutes ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

You have to call the list is on the C&A site.

I would like to see a FULL list.  All I see on the C&A site is a very condensed list.  We are now over 525 points so want to see what we can choose from.  It says 3 amenities on a 7 night.  Going to call D+ desk on Monday and see if they can supply me with a full list so I can make our choices for our Allure cruise in December

2 minutes ago, karena1 said:

I would like to see a FULL list.  All I see on the C&A site is a very condensed list.  We are now over 525 points so want to see what we can choose from.  It says 3 amenities on a 7 night.  Going to call D+ desk on Monday and see if they can supply me with a full list so I can make our choices for our Allure cruise in December

Click on the link in post #8 above. It has the entire list by point level and the number to call.

mac_tlc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mac_tlc said:

Click on the link in post #8 above. It has the entire list by point level and the number to call.

mac_tlc

I saw that, saw it on the website, but there should be more. What happened to tote bags, etc?  This gives you a choice of about 4 itiems

5 minutes ago, karena1 said:

I saw that, saw it on the website, but there should be more. What happened to tote bags, etc?  This gives you a choice of about 4 itiems

The tote bag is listed under the 340+ list. If you have 525+ points you can pick any 3 amenities from ANY of the three lists.

There are 19 different bottles of wine, 4 different champagnes, plus towels, totes, slippers, and a bunch of food options. Seems like a pretty good list to choose 3 from.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

7 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

The tote bag is listed under the 340+ list. If you have 525+ points you can pick any 3 amenities from ANY of the three lists.

There are 19 different bottles of wine, 4 different champagnes, plus towels, totes, slippers, and a bunch of food options. Seems like a pretty good list to choose 3 from.

mac_tlc

where are you seeing that?  I am not seeing that when I click on that link

27 minutes ago, karena1 said:

where are you seeing that?  I am not seeing that when I click on that link

The link opens a two-page .pdf file.

On the second page, it has the items to choose from if you have 350+ points or 525+ points. The first page shows the list of items if you have 175+ points. At the end of page 2 it indicates which lists you can choose from based on how many points you have.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

3 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Holy crap, just realized Pinnacles get THREE gifts per week-long cruise.  I think SuperMario is paying for his cruises by selling tote bags and beach towels on ebay!  LOL

Anyone with 525 or more points gets three every cruise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BillHana said:

This says you have to call to set your Welcome Amenities preferences.

18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

This is the complete and correct list.  You DO have to call to record your preferences.

It looks shorter because it's horizontal and not vertical.

It looks shorter because the wines are no longer listed twice - once for SR (stateroom delivery) and once for DR (dining room delivery)

It looks shorter if you do not see that when you have more points, you have ALL of the lists up to your point level.

7 hours ago, karena1 said:

I just took a look at the link posted earlier in this thread, it is incomplete.  At the 525 level there are a number of different wines that can be suppled with the fruit plate.  I believe there is also a cheese assortment.