Sabatini’s Breakfast

Ep010835

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

late edit : lobster with the cheese grits :classic_biggrin:

I asked for the lobster the first morning on board. The head waiter told me he could do it but it would be a $29 up charge. I passed! 

2 hours ago, EDDY0827 said:

I heard a positive story here about ordering a lobster and Swiss cheese omelet at the suite breakfast. I'm onboard with that! No mention was made about an up-charge.

Cant say about the suite breakfast.

I confirmed Several times with Arturo, the headwaiter, about the upchatge in Sabitini’s.  🙁

Where Oh where do you our fellow cruisers put all this food ? Breakfast is just a light meal for us, say 2 over easy and some toast and the must have is the fresh squeesed orange juice x2. We must be Princess share holders favourite low cost passengers. Thinks!!! should I ask for a discount next time we cruise😍?

7 hours ago, Ron the Rev said:

Where Oh where do you our fellow cruisers put all this food ? Breakfast is just a light meal for us, say 2 over easy and some toast and the must have is the fresh squeesed orange juice x2. We must be Princess share holders favourite low cost passengers. Thinks!!! should I ask for a discount next time we cruise😍?

I eat around 9:00 am, so it's more of a brunch.  I will normally skip lunch, have a snack around teatime, then go to late dinner around 7:30 pm. 😉  I can't believe how much food I used to eat in my 20's and 30's.  I can't do that anymore, lol.  

16 hours ago, kenexx said:

Hope they’ll still do Bloody Marys.  Have always been able to get them in the past at the Sabatini brekky.  

I used to be able to get as many Bloody Marys as I wanted included for breakfast at Sabatini's. They mixed them there and they made them stronger than standard. However, that changed last year. They no longer were able to make Bloody Marys there. They were happy to get them from the bar, but they charged for them.

I had the same waiter who had fixed them for me on my previous cruise, and she - and the headwaiter - said the policy had changed. I could still get unlimited Mimosas but not Bloody Marys. With the change to the 15 alcoholic drink limit for the beverage package, I couldn't have three or four Bloody Marys for breakfast without reaching my 15 limit by that evening.:classic_sad:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NavyVeteran said:

I used to be able to get as many Bloody Marys as I wanted included for breakfast at Sabatini's. They mixed them there and they made them stronger than standard. However, that changed last year. They no longer were able to make Bloody Marys there. They were happy to get them from the bar, but they charged for them.

I had the same waiter who had fixed them for me on my previous cruise, and she - and the headwaiter - said the policy had changed. I could still get unlimited Mimosas but not Bloody Marys. With the change to the 15 alcoholic drink limit for the beverage package, I couldn't have three or four Bloody Marys for breakfast without reaching my 15 limit by that evening.:classic_sad:

Thank you for this info.  I’ll try on my upcoming cruise and see how I go.  

The Eggs Benedict were the best we've ever had...wonderful...but not something you eat every day.  

We loved breakfast in Sabatini's, even the days when we had just fruit and cereal....service is great and it was never crowded...one of the best suite perks.

• Like 1