New Manage My Cruise Format

cellfree

Probably on the booking and order details section near top middle area. I am booked through Costco so the only way I can see is to click on the print documents button .

Edited by n6uqqq

4 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Probably on the booking and order details section near top middle area. I am booked through Costco so the only way I can see is to click on the print documents button .

I'm curious, are you able to do price adjustment if the price get lower? 

Edited by Fatcat604

1 hour ago, n6uqqq said:

Yes, and they can use Carnival gift cards also for payment.

I was checking Costco Canadian, it's over $800 cad per person  but with carnival is $382 us 

Edited by Fatcat604

I hate the new format! I look up our booking on my phone, but my Aunt used her laptop today to look at it because she wanted to see what time we arrived at port and what time our excursions went til. It used to break that down for you, now it doesn't. Logged in on my phone to show her, and the mobile setup is the same as desktop. Isn't this like, the 3rd change they've made to the cruise manager page so far this year? Each time it gets a little less convenient...just saying...

• Like 3

New format is horrible. Could not link my two cruises together so that they stayed together and i did not have to use my booking number each time. Called tech at Carnival and they said it was a glitch that would be fixed in 24 hours. That was lst week. As for finding your breakdown go to cruise documents and scroll to page two and it has the breakdown. You do not have to be checked in yet. 

We used the 'link another booking' option to link us with our friend for dining.

Her ENTIRE booking showed up in our cruise manager detailing her balance, monies paid, etc. You only need someone's booking number and last name to totally access their booking.  I have options to add/subtract grats, make payments, and even cancel their booking!!

I can't think this is good.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Llamabear said:

I hate the new format! I look up our booking on my phone, but my Aunt used her laptop today to look at it because she wanted to see what time we arrived at port and what time our excursions went til. It used to break that down for you, now it doesn't. Logged in on my phone to show her, and the mobile setup is the same as desktop. Isn't this like, the 3rd change they've made to the cruise manager page so far this year? Each time it gets a little less convenient...just saying...

I hate the new format on Carnival.  I am having so much trouble navigating around it now.  And,  I liked the older format where you could see the whole cruise itinerary with arrival and departure times all on one page.  Now, you have to scroll and scroll to see each day.  Crazy.  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Bookbug53 said:

We used the 'link another booking' option to link us with our friend for dining.

Her ENTIRE booking showed up in our cruise manager detailing her balance, monies paid, etc. You only need someone's booking number and last name to totally access their booking.  I have options to add/subtract grats, make payments, and even cancel their booking!!

😱 yikes!!!! Definitely not a good thing!!! Get it together Carnival!!!

22 hours ago, Llamabear said:

We haven't booked any excursions with the new format yet, so I can't help you there. But it does show your itinerary. On mobile, just tap the "View My Itinerary" drop-down menu about a third of the way down from the top. On a computer, the itinerary is displayed along the left hand side of the Cruise Manager page. On there, each day has its own little drop-down menu to view details.

Is there any way to set the auto pay for final payment on the new format?  I just booked a cruise online a few weeks ago and there was no problem.  Booked another cruise yesterday and they only offered pay the full amount, monthly payment option, or deposit only.  There was no place to set up auto pay for final payment after I payed the deposit.  Thanks in advance.  

14 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

We haven't booked any excursions with the new format yet, so I can't help you there. But it does show your itinerary. On mobile, just tap the "View My Itinerary" drop-down menu about a third of the way down from the top. On a computer, the itinerary is displayed along the left hand side of the Cruise Manager page. On there, each day has its own little drop-down menu to view details.

I saw that, but thanks. It used to show if you had booked an excursion for that port what time the excursion started and ended as well as arrival to port and leaving port.

17 minutes ago, Llamabear said:

I saw that, but thanks. It used to show if you had booked an excursion for that port what time the excursion started and ended as well as arrival to port and leaving port.

When I click "View My Itinerary," it shows port of call arrival/departure times. Also says "No activities scheduled" under each port. I'm assuming that's where the excursion info. will show up. We just don't have any right now. Does yours not show your excursions there?

Going into my account I no longer see my friend's booking.

I see 'manage another booking' and not 'link another booking'.

When clicking on 'manage' it says to enter your booking number and voila! My friend's booking shows up again!

Yes, I had her permission to try it. So they made a brilliant verbiage change that did nothing. :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Bookbug53

On 3/27/2019 at 6:11 AM, Bookbug53 said:

4 hours ago, Bookbug53 said:

John H said he asked 'the beards' about it.  We will see.

It's been that way for over a year, at least, probably much longer. We booked our 2018 cruise in the spring of 2017 and it was like that back then. There was another family going with us and we were able to add their booking to our account with just their booking # and name. Then we could see everything on theirs, change anything, pay on their balance, buy something from the Fun Shops on their booking, you name it. It's one thing to be able to manage someone else's booking like that for family or friends as long as they're ok with it, but that could be a big problem for some people. It's not a glitch, it's not new (maybe it's new to JH), it's been that way for quite some time and if JH does ask the powers that be, I doubt he'll be telling them something they don't already know.

I had to call the mothership and get instructions. Here is the skinny. If you go to the login screen and login with your name and password it takes you where you don't need to be.

So instead, go to the opening Carnival page. At the bottom, where the columns of stuff are, the Already Booked column, click on Organizer Access. From there you can link multiple bookings and stuff. It's the best way now get in and do your business.