Diamond @ 175? (and 32)

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

Saw some of those...and you know who I am talking about.  Fake people...fake Pinnie pins...fake hair..... it happens.  😉 

Yep, that was our 1st PC cruise

3 hours ago, rt1092 said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your suggestions. But they are always the same in every thread.

You and a few others on here seem to despise the fact that people whom have 700 Royal cruise points get perks. 

Pinnacles come in all ages and all persuasions, just like any other passengers. Some are "stuck up" but most are not.  

To constantly bash them in posts is bigoted. It is not your decision when or if someone wears their badge. When and if, you become Pinnacle you can decide when you wear your badge.

Don't worry about it.  As we both know, there are good and bad in all levels and all walks of life. Nice person as a Gold member level, nice person as a Pinnacle.  Jerk at one level...jerk at all levels.  

The one I am thinking about used to bash D+...until he became one...so now he is on to Pinnacle bashing.  😉  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frank808 said:

I dont get looking at age when entering the CL.  It could be a suite guest for all you know. 

Also my son has never had a problem in the CL.  But he has had some nasty looks and comments in the DL.  We just brush it off and enjoy ourselves.  Have no problems as he has over 250 cruise points himself.  I just wish he would be able to get his own D+ gifts.  Seems unfair that he made D+ with his own points at 11 and has the same C&A gifts as when he sailed 5 years ago as a gold. 

Oh well....it's no big deal.  The most important thing for us is being an official member of the Royal DS.   That is all that matters!  😄 

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Yep, that was our 1st PC cruise

LOL...I figured you knew who that was.   He looked a bit crestfallen when he was not allowed to sit in the Pinnie seats when you got your award at the upper tier.  😉   That was a good party!!  🤗

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

Don't worry about it.  As we both know, there are good and bad in all levels and all walks of life. Nice person as a Gold member level, nice person as a Pinnacle.  Jerk at one level...jerk at all levels.  

The one I am thinking about used to bash D+...until he became one...so now he is on to Pinnacle bashing.  😉  

LOL Well said!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, island lady said:

That's strange he would get that look and comment in the CL.   Any first time cruiser can be in the CL.... by just booking a full suite (GS and above).  

Unfortunately there are people who are far more concerned with what others are doing, than minding their own business. We've come across it a few times.

I think he handled it pretty well, if they had questioned my other son, they'd have liked the response even less, he's doesn't suffer fools. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Brit-Cruiser said:

Unfortunately there are people who are far more concerned with what others are doing, than minding their own business. We've come across it a few times.

I think he handled it pretty well, if they had questioned my other son, they'd have liked the response even less, he's doesn't suffer fools. 

You raised two good sons.  🙂 

If I am sitting in the lounge, it would never occur to me to look up and see who was coming in the door, let alone make an uneducated assumption about them. 

If someone is in a restricted lounge, then one can only assume that that person has the credentials to be there,  regardless of their age. 

I don't get the issue. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Them pinnacles! 🤣😂🤣

Yes.......Thanks for understanding my topic and referring to the Pinnacles as (them). The pins on their swimsuit was :classic_rolleyes:

We were on a cruise where there were few pinnacles.  A really nice couple, who were P's hung out in the D lounge and were very fun to be with for the whole cruise.  A year later they were on our cruise and I went over to them in the lounge to say "hi" and asked them about any recent adventures. (They were avid bicyclists).  You'd think I had dumped my drink on them.  Later we saw them in the WJ with maybe 6 others of the P persuasion holding court with the RCCL folks who waited on the hand, foot, and toenail.  Don't tell me that don't think they're entitled.

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Oh well....it's no big deal.  The most important thing for us is being an official member of the Royal DS.   That is all that matters!  😄 

I agree My Royal DS badge is precious as are our DS friends.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1