Who’s excited about the Panorama?

James4me

We are sailing on the Panorama next May in a Havana cabin.  I’m getting super excited.  Who’s excited about their upcoming cruise to the Mexican Rivera?  What are your hopes and likes about this new ship?

• Like 1

We're excited.  We booked on the day it opened, lol.  It was such a good deal, we booked a B2B.  We're sailing in February with a Havana aft balcony.  We like sea days and usually staked out a spot in the serenity areas before, so we're looking forward to the Havana area.  We also really like the Alchemy bar, but on the other ships we were on, it was kind of a little more isolated than on the Panorama, but that might make it all the funner.  I also want to do the sky ride, and my cruise buddy will want to try out the skymaxx.  And we've never been to that side of Mexico, so we're looking forward to the ports.

2 hours ago, James4me said:

We are sailing on the Panorama next May in a Havana cabin.  I’m getting super excited.  Who’s excited about their upcoming cruise to the Mexican Rivera?  What are your hopes and likes about this new ship?

I am very excited about it. We have two balconies booked for March 28. Taking the west coast edition of our grandchildren.    This will be our first cruise from West Coast.  All the others have been from Galveston or NOLA.

Boarding the Panorama on January 18, 2020. We are very excited for the new ship. This will be my sixth Mexican Riviera and the third for my wife. Best excursion we have been on would be Rhythms of the Night in Puerto Vallarta, I recommend this one big time. 

How do you guys feel about being on a larger ship?  I think the Spirit class ships have the perfect balance of space.  I’m sure the Fantasy class ships have a special place in everyone’s heart also...

5 hours ago, Szoyka said:

Boarding the Panorama on January 18, 2020. We are very excited for the new ship. This will be my sixth Mexican Riviera and the third for my wife. Best excursion we have been on would be Rhythms of the Night in Puerto Vallarta, I recommend this one big time. 

We have booked Rhythms for our 02/20 cruise.  Have heard nothing but positive reviews. Always hoping to see more reviews of course.  Fun to anticipate. Since we will be celebrating our 40th anniversary, we are hoping the dinner at the show will offer us a chance for a nice “perfect spot” table for 2.  I’ll be in a panic about the return time to the ship...even though I realize the ship won’t leave without a Carnival excursion group. 😉

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 6/22/2019 at 5:11 AM, debnrick said:

We have booked Rhythms for our 02/20 cruise.  Have heard nothing but positive reviews. Always hoping to see more reviews of course.  Fun to anticipate. Since we will be celebrating our 40th anniversary, we are hoping the dinner at the show will offer us a chance for a nice “perfect spot” table for 2.  I’ll be in a panic about the return time to the ship...even though I realize the ship won’t leave without a Carnival excursion group. 😉

Let us know about the timing of the Rhythms excursion when you return.  I see the Panorama is in Puerto Vallarta from 8am - 8pm on my cruise.  The web site says it's a 5 hour excursion, and starts at 4pm.  Puerto Vallarta is 2 hours ahead of California, so I'm assuming the ship will be on Puerto Vallarta time.