Interior Spa Cabin question

iltutcruiser

I will be on the Breeze in Dec. I have looked at several pictures of the interior spa rooms and I came across one that showed a magnifying mirror on a swing arm in the bathroom. Does anyone know for sure if all interior spa rooms have this feature ?

thanks

We have been in the Spa Interiors on Deck 12 - enjoy them - like the “sideways” layout - feel more spacious - very close to fitness center - there is a door that goes right into the gym beside the last sideways cabin - very easy to access gym and spa - and we did Not hear any fitness center /dropping of weights noise - always make this choice when available. 

2 hours ago, cellfree said:

We have been in the Spa Interiors on Deck 12 - enjoy them - like the “sideways” layout - feel more spacious - very close to fitness center - there is a door that goes right into the gym beside the last sideways cabin - very easy to access gym and spa - and we did Not hear any fitness center /dropping of weights noise - always make this choice when available. 

I can vouch for every word of this post.  We had the two sideways cabins closest to the elevators, portside on deck 12 of the Breeze.  Close to elevators, private elevator to Serenity Deck, and Thalassotherapy pool.  So quiet and convenient.

Alas I don't remember a magnifying mirror, but I wouldn't have noticed it.

• 2 weeks later...

we are thinking of a inside cabin that is the vertical looking at the ship.  I didn't know if how the layout makes it harder or nicer.   We was looking on deck 6 in the aft....any thoughts?  Also are the Cloud 9 rooms worth the cost for the benefits?

We are looking to go on this ship for the first time.  We have only done one Carnival ship and after years we've decided to try one agian. 

thank you

I just got back from 7 days on the Breeze this Saturday. We had a Spa balcony and for the first time ever the noise was awful! The room next door was full of kids, slamming doors ,etc. The room did have the swing arm mirror mentioned in the first post. Going back to a Spa interior room for September's Bermuda cruise. 

26 minutes ago, mnp75 said:

We had a Spa balcony and for the first time ever the noise was awful! The room next door was full of kids, slamming doors ,etc

Wow that's odd as kids can't use the spa. We have had 3 Spa Balconies and never saw a kid. This is one of the reasons we recommend spa balconies to our friends.

On 8/5/2019 at 8:32 PM, mnp75 said:

I just got back from 7 days on the Breeze this Saturday. We had a Spa balcony and for the first time ever the noise was awful! The room next door was full of kids, slamming doors ,etc. The room did have the swing arm mirror mentioned in the first post. Going back to a Spa interior room for September's Bermuda cruise. 

So then you have had a interior spa room before?  So what you get free as a benefit of that room?  Is it easy to use and not so busy that you really don't get to enjoy the benefits?  I have not been on a carnival ship with this so not really sure what to expect?

thank you

7 minutes ago, sj25 said:

So then you have had a interior spa room before?  So what you get free as a benefit of that room?  Is it easy to use and not so busy that you really don't get to enjoy the benefits?  I have not been on a carnival ship with this so not really sure what to expect?

thank you

We've had a Spa interior on the Vista, never had a room that quiet before. You get the same benefits , just no balcony. The spa on the Breeze was never crowded and we went once or twice a day. Usually you can get a Spa interior for about $100 more per person over the regular interior price. 

Edited by mnp75

28 minutes ago, sj25 said:

thank you

We had the first two deck 12 spa interior portside cabins forward of the elevators on the Breeze.  They were the sideways cabins.  They felt adequately spacious.

In addition to Elemis amenities you get spa passes for two 18 or older passengers to the saunas, loungers, and T-pool.  If access to these areas interests you they are definitely worth the upcharge.  Very close to the private elevator to the Serenity Deck and to the open gym.  Very quiet.  Very convenient to Atrium elevators.

If the Breeze ever returns to Galveston I would book those cabins again.

I greatly enjoyed both aft-extended and cove balconies on the Breeze.  For dollars spent these spa interiors were probably the best value.

Cabins close to the elevators and stairways are actually quieter than those near the exit door to the outside deck.  That door is constantly slamming shut.  I wouldn't book a cabin near it if it were a freebie.

We had a spa balcony on the Horizon and it had the bathroom magnifying mirror.  So did a lot of our regular balconies on Conquest and Dream class ships.  

What some spa folks do is forget to get their skin defoliation kit from the spa desk, you have to request it, it'll never be in the cabin.

On 8/5/2019 at 8:01 PM, coevan said:

Wow that's odd as kids can't use the spa. We have had 3 Spa Balconies and never saw a kid. This is one of the reasons we recommend spa balconies to our friends.

On some ships the spa and kids clubs are on the same deck.  Stayed in a spa balcony on Victory with my nieces two years ago and it was very convenient - and they were quiet and behaved.

On 8/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, bury me at sea said:

We had the first two deck 12 spa interior portside cabins forward of the elevators on the Breeze.  They were the sideways cabins.  They felt adequately spacious.

In addition to Elemis amenities you get spa passes for two 18 or older passengers to the saunas, loungers, and T-pool.  If access to these areas interests you they are definitely worth the upcharge.  Very close to the private elevator to the Serenity Deck and to the open gym.  Very quiet.  Very convenient to Atrium elevators.

If the Breeze ever returns to Galveston I would book those cabins again.

I greatly enjoyed both aft-extended and cove balconies on the Breeze.  For dollars spent these spa interiors were probably the best value.

So what are the loungers like are they a heated type? Never been on one.

The T-pool only used then by spa patrons that is it whirlpool like?

Sorry so many questions but thinking about upgrading to that...its our 40th Anniversary!