Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

1 hour ago, Jack McGowan said:

No to exact itineraries, I know this because I literally just asked Royal Caribbean 

6D070BC9-8248-4888-B053-6B25F9A1963A.png

A Royal Caribbean online chat agent is literally the last place I would look for reliable information. Sorry but I wouldn’t put any faith in that response. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kruzerci said:

A Royal Caribbean online chat agent is literally the last place I would look for reliable information. Sorry but I wouldn’t put any faith in that response. 

Why would they not have the correct information? Surely if they didn’t know, they would have just said they weren’t sure.  Like they did 2 weeks ago... 

1 hour ago, Jack McGowan said:

Why would they not have the correct information? Surely if they didn’t know, they would have just said they weren’t sure.  Like they did 2 weeks ago... 

Because the deployment team work in total secrecy and even sign NDAs.  The frontline staff will be told of the new itineraries in a briefing the day they go on sale.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, little britain said:

Because the deployment team work in total secrecy and even sign NDAs.  The frontline staff will be told of the new itineraries in a briefing the day they go on sale.  

I would have thought that they might have just said they don’t know if they actually didn’t know, wouldn’t they? That’s what they told me a couple of weeks back anyway

I wouldn't put any faith in the Royal Caribbean UK twitter team. As said, they likely have no idea due to the deployment team having to work in secrecy. I also found their responses to disgruntled customers when Indy was pulled out in May to be extremely unprofessional and almost worded to wind-up people more, so it would not even remotely surprise me if they were making this up - I don't believe that ship deployment is really something that the Twitter teams deal with.

Edited by CruisingJoe09

While hard to keep up with all the last minute movement of ships this season, the current predictions for deployment are: 

Adventure  -  Galveston – revitalization- STO/CPH  / revitalization / Caribbean ???

Allure   -  Miami / PC  / Galveston ( onboard conf)

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  Bayonne

Brilliance    Tampa / Boston / Tampa

Empress  -   Miami /Bayonne /  San Juan

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami /  ???? (Miami / CPH / Miami

Freedom - Bayonne  / San Juan

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / PC   

Indy -  PE  year round  (???)

Jewel  -   ??? /BCN / AMS NE /BI / BCN / Miami  

Liberty  -  Galveston until October / revitalization / Miami (3 and 4 day)

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator -   Miami  / PE   (3 / 4 night)

Oasis  -  PE /  Bayonne / Miami

Odyssey   - PE / Rome / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ??? (PE)

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

Prior to release of sailings the 'Distribution Team' must enter all sailings into the system that communicates with the website, booking system and all the travel agent Global Distribution Systems along with the online travel agency systems. 

Once sailings are entered into this system they could become viable to those outside of the 'Deployment Team'. Until these sailings are open for booking across the systems they are most definitely subject to change, but could be viewed and information could leak out to other departments.  

If a shipboard future cruise agent sees a sailing that is not open for sale, such as is the case with the Explorer Miami to Copenhagen 16 day sailing or with the Allure sailings, that is fairly solid information but, of course, still subject to change.

4 hours ago, MADflyer said:

While hard to keep up with all the last minute movement of ships this season, the current predictions for deployment are: 

Adventure  -  Galveston – revitalization- STO/CPH  / revitalization / Caribbean ???

Allure   -  Miami / PC  / Galveston ( onboard conf)

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  Bayonne

Brilliance    Tampa / Boston / Tampa

Empress  -   Miami /Bayonne /  San Juan

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami /  ???? (Miami / CPH / Miami

Freedom - Bayonne  / San Juan

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / PC   

Indy -  PE  year round  (???)

Jewel  -   ??? /BCN / AMS NE /BI / BCN / Miami  

Liberty  -  Galveston until October / revitalization / Miami (3 and 4 day)

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator -   Miami  / PE   (3 / 4 night)

Oasis  -  PE /  Bayonne / Miami

Odyssey   - PE / Rome / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ??? (PE)

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

I wouldn’t have thought wonder would be doing many cruises from Barcelona and/or Southampton would she? Maybe 1 or 2 max before heading to Dubai/Shanghai

24 minutes ago, Jack McGowan said:

I wouldn’t have thought wonder would be doing many cruises from Barcelona and/or Southampton would she? Maybe 1 or 2 max before heading to Dubai/Shanghai

That's just the routing and likely repo sailings, not that there are recurring sailings from those ports.

Offical:

Port of Galveston -------- City Council of Galveston and Wharves Board of Port of Galveston have officially approved Terminal # 3 Ground Lease Agreement between the Board of Trustees of the Galveston Wharves, and Galveston Cruise Terminal, L.L.C. (Royal Caribbean)

Ceremonial Signing with Royal will be this afternoon !

1 hour ago, ssb said:

Offical:

Port of Galveston -------- City Council of Galveston and Wharves Board of Port of Galveston have officially approved Terminal # 3 Ground Lease Agreement between the Board of Trustees of the Galveston Wharves, and Galveston Cruise Terminal, L.L.C. (Royal Caribbean)

Good News!  Thanks

18 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Where is China 2022 ??? I thought it was this week.

It always just said 'China Phase 1' and not China 2022.  It is unknown when they will be added as they have not come out with a date for the entire China season. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ssb said:

Offical:

Allure to sail from Galveston winter 2021

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1422/galveston-wharves-signs-long-term-agreement-with-royal-caribbean-cruises-ltd-to-develop-new-state-of-the-art-terminal/

low_1576193852_ORIGINAL-W-SCREEN.jpg

In November 2021, the newly completed terminal will welcome one of the largest cruise ships in the world, Allure of the Seas. Following her $165 million amplification, Allure will pump up the adventure with the addition of the Ultimate Abyss, the tallest slide at sea that touts a 10-story plunge; The Perfect Storm, a thrilling trio of multistory waterslides; and an array of culinary possibilities with more restaurants, including the introduction of Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar and returning favorites Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade and El Loco Fresh; and more. Allure will sail 7-night Caribbean itineraries from Galveston and will be the biggest and boldest ship sailing form the Lone Star state.

• Like 2