Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

5 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I just scored nice price for solo on ocean balcony for July 18th 2021 for a 7 day.  $2447 inc tax for a balcony for one person.

These rooms always GO FAST. 

So book them this week for summer of 2021.  Best deal as the interiors are over 3k.  just saying act NOW.

They are charging $12,000aud for a solo occupancy balcony for a D+ price with 340 point solo discount.  Of course our prices include taxes and gratuities.  For those ports, for me, the ship is not as important.  When I get on spectrum in 4vdays, I should be able to access US pricing. I'd be interested in the crossing but they are charging solos about 2.5 times the double occupancy rate. 🙄😒

20 hours ago, Scottee25 said:

I have seen it on past cruises too but I was curious on a transatlantic how many cabins they'll be able to book with 3 passenger requirement?

The same thing happened to me on my TP Serenade May 2021 eastbound.  I am already in a hump cabin for the Sydney to Honolulu leg, had no problem booking that one.  But when the 2021-2022 Serenade bookings came out, I could not book and stay in that cabin (which is still available) due to not having 3 people in a cabin.  Upon a dummy booking for 3 pax, none of those cabins have been booked now since release weeks ago.  

Royal getting greedy, thinking they can pack pax in like sardines to get more $$$.  🤑

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Isn't that around $1200😉

With every click on the Royal page, the price goes up $200.

At first, it says "from $2500", then you go click on general Balcony cabin, "from $2800", and then you pick the normal Balcony cabin which is the cheapest possible and priced from "$3100".

-- me, everytime on royalcaribbean.com

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

I could not book and stay in that cabin (which is still available) due to not having 3 people in a cabin.  Upon a dummy booking for 3 pax, none of those cabins have been booked now since release weeks ago.  

Is that sailing KSF eligible?  Book a fake kiddo as the 3rd person that no-shows?

1 hour ago, andreasfcb said:

With every click on the Royal page, the price goes up $200.

At first, it says "from $2500", then you go click on general Balcony cabin, "from $2800", and then you pick the normal Balcony cabin which is the cheapest possible and priced from "$3100".

-- me, everytime on royalcaribbean.com

So true! It is maddening.

2 hours ago, BSocial said:

So, is it likely today will be the day the rest of the Caribbean itineraries go on sale?   

I feel like a kid on Christmas, anxiously waiting to see Allure’s Galveston itineraries. 

Same here..  *refreshes browser again*

18 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Sorry it was Odyssey from Rome.

Quantum ships have 12 solo balcony rooms that are dirt cheap and go fast.

I also.got one for April on this ship when the schedules first.came out. These rooms sold out first within a week.

Thanks!  I am considering solo and checked out Anthem and Quantum.  I forgot about Odyssey. Prices seem higher than last time I checked on the other two ships. The solo balconies are what I would consider.  A solo inside would send me over the edge, I think. An over-sized closet with no windows are what the insides seem to be. Also, the joy of sitting on an individual balcony and enjoying all it has to offer would be very much missed.  

Edited by luv2sailAgain

47 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Sorry it was Odyssey from Rome.

Quantum ships have 12 solo balcony rooms that are dirt cheap and go fast.

I also.got one for April on this ship when the schedules first.came out. These rooms sold out first within a week.

You are right! $2000 for a solo cabin, compared to $4900 for a double occupancy cabin.

Edited by jbethel11
Estimating pricing

5 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

Hello, fellow TRASH/TRASH player! I am also curious about the fall Odyssey  TA, because I just put the Oct. 19 Odyssey Greek Isles cruise (in a studio balcony) on a 5-day hold.

Hi Nancy

Greek Isles cruise sounds really nice I will have to take a look at that one. i will keep

watching for TA.

Laura

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

That seems to be a closely guarded secret.  It was originally on the schedule for this week but no longer is.

Obviously they dont want me to pick a replacement for my canceled Jewel cruises😉

Luckily for you it expires today😓

19 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

If fortunate have the above 340 point SOLO benefit total for Spring 2021 Odyssey TA Balcony Solo Cabin is only $1115.47 total

That's also the price for the studio balcony with the D+ balcony discount - even without having 340 cruise points. (Hurry - only one studio left!)

Edited by NancyIL