EZAir Error Message

STREETKING

Is anyone else getting this error message when trying to check pricing on your booked cruise EZAir flights " We are unable to process your request. Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance" I've been receiving this message for the last couple days.

Edited by STREETKING
misspelling

1 minute ago, STREETKING said:

Is anyone else getting this error message when trying to check pricing on your booked cruise EZAir flights " We are unable to process your request. Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance" I've been receiving this message for the last couple days.

No actually I just checked mine yesterday to compare fares, and it was fine.  However I did notice checking the cruise price fares was acting strangely and wouldn't check certain cabin types.  Maybe the maintenance from the weekend is still ongoing, lol.  

2theship is totally correct.  You can't book airfare less than 331 days out from the end of your trip.   When I used EZair for my cruise;  from time to time I did get an error message and then went back in and it was fine.  Another suggestion would be to clear out the cache in your browser;  that will set everything back to normal.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

You are within the booking window.  Suggest you clear out cache on your browser.  Your browser may have some bad clusters that need to be removed.  

Guess I'll have to call, tried clearing browsing history and cached files but didn't help.

3 hours ago, STREETKING said:

I have been getting that message since last night. 

58 minutes ago, pompeii said:

Me, too.  I've tried on my phone and 3 different computers so I really don't think it's anything on my end...

Same here. It's just the Princess website being glitchy, which shouldn't surprise any of us. I'll try back in a few hours and it'll probably be fine.

Jim

5 hours ago, 2theship said:

How far out is the cruise? If it's more than 330 days from the last day of the cruise, you will get an error message.

Yes. But not that one.

I've gotten the OP's error message in the past. Waited 15 minutes, tried again with no issue. Maybe the system is busy?

5 hours ago, 2theship said:

How far out is the cruise? If it's more than 330 days from the last day of the cruise, you will get an error message.

The error message popped up after you click on the green button.  If you are more than 330 days out, the green button isn't there, the screen simply says flights are not available for your cruise.  

Edited by Paula_MacFan

4 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

Princess must be having issues.  I have had same thing one and off.  Earlier I even tried another browser and same thing.

Tried it again just now and working again.  For how long I wonder???

Yup. Just Princess being Princess. 

Jim

Mine is now working. But a problem I've been having for about a week continues.  I  am unable to look at details on any flights. When I tap "show details" a red box appears around the words "show details" & no details ever come up. "Fare restrictions" & "baggage fees" both work.