HEADS UP!

PoohUnderstands

Along with the add on of specialty dining (and wine!) to the 3 for free, just wanted to let you guys know that fares have gone down too.  I just booked Alaska on 10/07 and already our fare for a CC mini has gone down $125pp.  Just a matter of refaring as sale is exactly same.  Took my rep. literally 2 seconds to refare and showed up in my personalizer immediately.  So a 5 minute phone call saved me $250!  So be sure to check your booking too!

Pooh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, PoohUnderstands said:

Along with the add on of specialty dining (and wine!) to the 3 for free, just wanted to let you guys know that fares have gone down too.  I just booked Alaska on 10/07 and already our fare for a CC mini has gone down $125pp.  Just a matter of refaring as sale is exactly same.  Took my rep. literally 2 seconds to refare and showed up in my personalizer immediately.  So a 5 minute phone call saved me $250!  So be sure to check your booking too!

Pooh

Where'd the free wine come from?  I am thinking your TA as I didn't see it in the fine print.  And I am thinking anyone who grabbed the EZ-Air credit earlier would have to forego that to get this one (which would be dumb financially unless no longer flying).

Edited by steelers36
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

Where'd the free wine come from?  I am thinking your TA as I didn't see it in the fine print.  And I am thinking anyone who grabbed the EZ-Air credit earlier would have to forego that to get this one (which would be dumb financially unless no longer flying).

Go to any cruise that has this sale as if you were starting the booking process and then click on the top left middle area where it says "View Details."  Wow, just did it myself after doing it 15 minutes ago and they have removed the 2 free bottles of $32 wine already!!

4 minutes ago, PoohUnderstands said:

Go to any cruise that has this sale as if you were starting the booking process and then click on the top left middle area where it says "View Details."  Wow, just did it myself after doing it 15 minutes ago and they have removed the 2 free bottles of $32 wine already!!

Now you see it; now you don't.  Lucy just swiped the football again.

• Haha 1

Princess must have suddenly realized they were including wine when they didn't mean to do so. When we did the 28 day Hawaii/South Pacific cruise a couple years back there were a few people who snagged the $98 unlimited photo package before Princess realized it was being listed for that cruise. The few who got it early had the package honored but Princess pulled that offer right away so nobody else was able to snag the package.

1 hour ago, steelers36 said:

Now you see it; now you don't.  Lucy just swiped the football again.

Received a 21 page brochure in the mail yesterday about this added promo.  Offer expires 10/31/2019 Code " UL "

Deposit of 10%  Non-refundable.

Hope this helps

Louden

17 minutes ago, louden said:

Received a 21 page brochure in the mail yesterday about this added promo.  Offer expires 10/31/2019 Code " UL "

Deposit of 10%  Non-refundable.

Hope this helps

Louden

There is RD option as well.  I see same flyer.  It raises value of the perk to $61/pp or $122 per cabin.  Not as good as the EZ-Air one, but not bad.  BUT (big BUT)... only for Alaska itineraries - not all 3FF voyages.

Edited by steelers36

My TA called, and the Princess rep told him that they were having trouble adding the free dinner, so he was walking it over to guest relations to handle. The free dinner is now showing up in our personalizer, as being compliments of our TA. The fare went down $35 each as well.

3 hours ago, PoohUnderstands said:

Pooh

Not all of them have gone down in price. Our 2021 sailing on the Enchanted has gone up $50 each. Glad you got a nice reduction and added benefits! 😃

22 minutes ago, rocklinmom said:

Grrrrr technical difficulties! We've had enough of that with the PGE website here in California...

Maybe their difficulties are related. Actually, Princess has been having other issues this week. I tried to transfer a booking to my TA three days. She says she couldn't do it because their fax was down and they wanted her to email. 

Edited by billco

22 hours ago, PoohUnderstands said:

Sounds like a "flash" sale <g>.

The fare on my Mexico cruise is actually up...

But, with the new bonuses, I'd actually be slightly ahead...but by so little that it's not worth calling and irritating my TA.

EDIT:  Yeah, looking again, the "3 for Free" says summer 2020-Spring 2021...and mine is coming sooner than that.  But, going through a mock booking, it does show $100 in OBC and a free specialty restaurant...Overall, with the slightly higher pricing, it's not worth the bother for me...

Edited by Bruin Steve