Cats alert;Attention John

There is a new activity that just showed up in my cruise planner.

Insider view:  Cats

For $59pp you get a meet and greet with the performers, a pre show cocktail, a signed photo of the cast, VIP seating for the show and "so much more"

I thought all the Cats lovers out there would like a heads up so you can all grab your reservations before they are gone.😀😀

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

There is a new activity that just showed up in my cruise planner.

Insider view:  Cats

For $59pp you get a meet and greet with the performers, a pre show cocktail, a signed photo of the cast, VIP seating for the show and "so much more"

I thought all the Cats lovers out there would like a heads up so you can all grab your reservations before they are gone.😀😀

Thanks, we are on Jan 12

You also get an opportunity to meet the cast after the show. I may do it. 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Same here. And I, also, can't believe this nonsense had enough interest and is still being offered.

Last spring there were typically 8-10 folks who bought it.

You can't take it with you😉

Edited by John&LaLa

When comparing pricing to some of the other Royal Caribbean up charges like Cabana's and the Key, $59 seems to be reasonable  pricing. I just can't grasp the idea of wanting to meet the cruise ship entertainers and if you have a drink package the cocktail they serve you has no value.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

When comparing pricing to some of the other Royal Caribbean up charges like Cabana's and the Key, $59 seems to be reasonable  pricing. I just can't grasp the idea of wanting to meet the cruise ship entertainers and if you have a drink package the cocktail they serve you has no value.

I was thinking they would lower the price considerably to get more to buy so more people would stay until the end of the show to meet the performers.  When they meet the performers, will they still be in costume?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mugtech said:

I was thinking they would lower the price considerably to get more to buy so more people would stay until the end of the show to meet the performers.  When they meet the performers, will they still be in costume?

They would have to pay me to stay. I can't even believe that a Cat's movie is out. This productions has nine lives.  I'm sure the performers will be in costume with a ships photographer close buy for pictures. Yes I Iknow I used the wrong word  buy.

Edited by Iamcruzin

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

My in laws felt that way.

They were wrong 

Of course YMMV

My grandmother spent the last 10 years of her life worrying about outliving her money. 

She turned down so many opportunities because of it. 

She not only didn’t outlive her money, she could have probably lived to 120 on it. 

YOLO!

• Like 1

I bought this for Grease on Harmony so my wife could meet the cast..  The only thing I had an issue with is that the main characters disappeared right after the show, but the cast members we did meet were very gracious and loved to talk and take pictures with everyone..  Hope its as good of an experience for Cats as it was for her.. 🙂

20 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

They would have to pay me to stay. I can't even believe that a Cat's movie is out. This productions has nine lives.  I'm sure the performers will be in costume with a ships photographer close buy for pictures. Yes I Iknow I used the wrong word  buy.

Seeing lots of network TV ads for CATS movie.