Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
John&LaLa

Live Again from Oasis 1/12/2020 - No Dawgs, lots of CATS🐯

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Great news....not for me personally but still great news.

 

I guess I can try it tonight. It's also Pinnacle lunch, I'll see if I can verify with our table host.

 

Chatted with HD at length last night, should have asked him. Apparently he's taking the Allure over to Spain in March for drydock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great review again. I hope your knee isn’t giving you too much trouble. 
 

Thx Bob for the video link on Super Mario, very nice to see. I agree with him I too like the Freedom Class the most too. I wonder what the daily cost to cruise all year ends up to be on average.  There are so many variations based on what one does on and off ship it is probably hard to put a number on it.

 

Thanks John for sharing your vacation.  I am looking forward to hearing how you like the new Cats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it ok to remove the towel or whatever else has been placed on a cabana, clamshell or chair if there is no one in it? Or can a crew member remove? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

Is it ok to remove the towel or whatever else has been placed on a cabana, clamshell or chair if there is no one in it? Or can a crew member remove? 

There are signs that state it is against the rules to reserve chairs... Me personally I allow a 30 minute window (they might actually be away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe RCL can make Mario the chair hog enforcer since most of the employees won’t do it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ukigirl said:

Maybe RCL can make Mario the chair hog enforcer since most of the employees won’t do it.

 

 

I'm sure that's just what he wants to do with his time onboard.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rucruisn2 said:

Is the roast beef sandwich still in Central Park?  What deck?  Thanks

 

Park Cafe, deck 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Took this at 8:30, and now its almost 9:00, no one there

 

20200116_082951.jpg

 

UNbelievable!! This is so wrong! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I guess I can try it tonight. It's also Pinnacle lunch, I'll see if I can verify with our table host.

 

Chatted with HD at length last night, should have asked him. Apparently he's taking the Allure over to Spain in March for drydock. 

 

Who is HD? Do you know when he joins Allure? We're on her Feb 23. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Its time for the rant of the week

 

1) If you insist on wearing a backpack in the elevator, please be cognizant of the giant hump on your back when moving around

 

2) Do not take every piece of meat and cheese off the buffet. Especially when its a brand new plate. You know who you are.😉

 

3) Smile, you're on a cruise

Sorry, Im Guilty of number one.. I'll be more cognizant next time.. Glad you're having a good time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

 

Who is HD? Do you know when he joins Allure? We're on her Feb 23. 

Hotel Director

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RickinStl said:

Sorry, Im Guilty of number one.. I'll be more cognizant next time.. Glad you're having a good time

 

Thanks!  I am with John, I can't tell you how many times I have been smacked with a backpack when someone wearing one gets on the elevator and turns around.  Uggg...😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RickinStl said:

Sorry, Im Guilty of number one.. I'll be more cognizant next time.. Glad you're having a good time

20 minutes ago, island lady said:

 

Thanks!  I am with John, I can't tell you how many times I have been smacked with a backpack when someone wearing one gets on the elevator and turns around.  Uggg...😒

 ...and while walking down the aisles on airplanes. 

Edited by davekathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, davekathy said:

 ...and while walking down the aisles on airplanes. 

 

Oh for sure on that one as well!  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

 

Who is HD? Do you know when he joins Allure? We're on her Feb 23. 

 

Peter, he joins your cruise, i believe. Kevin will be on as well for the crossing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, lisa6191 said:

 

I see nothing but the quote button. Maybe because I'm on a Mac? I can't see anything on my iphone either, even if I rotate it.

fullsizeoutput_2106.jpeg

I'm on a Mac and can see it no problem...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm on a Mac and can see it no problem...

 

I don't see the button either and I'm on a Windows PC. Somewhere in my settings (can't find it now) I have turned off signatures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

 

I don't see the button either and I'm on a Windows PC. Somewhere in my settings (can't find it now) I have turned off signatures.

The on/off toggle switch is located in "account settings" and then "signature". 

Edited by davekathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, davekathy said:

The on/off toggle switch is located in "account settings" and then "signature". 

 

Thank-you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, davekathy said:

The on/off toggle switch is located in "account settings" and then "signature". 

I just found it...make sure you hit 'save" afterwards...I forgot to do that the first time. Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, davekathy said:

The on/off toggle switch is located in "account settings" and then "signature". 

Thanks was my problem too.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Office is right across from the Coconut & Lime.

 

I was referring to where he smokes cigars at night. It may be up on 16

 

I will have to locate Mario when we are there  (on Oasis) in March and have a cigar with a cruise travel icon.

 

Mario, if you are reading, will we see you early March on Oasis? The week of the 8th? Partagas Series D is my go-to cigar favourite.

 

The Count

 

Edited by TheCount

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...