Let's Share Great Deals Found Today

taylortime05

Can you share any great deals you found within the lasts few days?   What ship, itinerary, date, cabin type, cost and perks?  Was it a senior, military, or resident discount?  Was it with Celebrity or a TA?  We can't mention the specific TA but I think it's fine to say if the it was directly with Celebrity or thru TA.

I was recently able to take advantage of a great deal on a 5 night Infinity cruise  in March 2021 because of a fellow cruiser that posted this deal. 

Thanks 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Please remember we cannot disclose where the deal was found, unless it is at X's or CC's authorized advertizers.

Otherwise the thread will be deleted....

Thanks and bon voyage

Thank you!  I do want to follow the rules.  Who are CC's authorized advertisers?  

They pop up on the sides of your screen or you can click on 'Find Celebrity Crusises' which appears at the top of the screen.

It is a multi-search engine, which will disclose the advertizers.

bon voyage

Today is the last day of the “Double Savings” promo, to be replaced with the “4 perks “ promo. My sense is that the current one is better for suites, since they get the perks anyway. The 4 perks promo can be better for AQ  and below, if the perks have value for you. When they switched these promos back in January, the prices of the suites went up $1000 over night. Of course then normal supply and demand price variations can kick in. 

If you are looking at a suite, book it today and see if the prices change tomorrow. No deposit will be due immediately so it’s a no-risk scenario. 

I have a couple I may book today. 😳😳

mac_tlc

CECAE934-B73C-4CFF-AE47-F328EDB05FC7.jpeg

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

Please remember we cannot disclose where the deal was found, unless it is at X's or CC's authorized advertizers.

Otherwise the thread will be deleted....

Thanks and bon voyage

Bo....AFAIK, you aren't permitted to mention ANY travel agent in the forums.....doesn't matter if they are "authorized" or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

OP...finding good deals can be a full time job 🙂  Sometimes, the perks you get due to your "frequent cruiser" status make a  "great deal" look not quite so good.  While Celebrity would like you to think that everyone charges the same for a cabin, some TA's offer group rates which are lower....and of course TA's offer additional perks above what Celebrity or other cruise lines offer.  You probably know all this...which is why you started this thread.

One hint that can save you $$$$....Princess and HAL (and perhaps some others but not Celebrity) offer some B2B cruises together as one longer cruise.  If you are considering one of their cruises, always check to see if it's also part of a longer cruise.   We just did that with a Princess cruise....we booked a 12 night cruise around the UK with friends. A couple of months later, just out of curiosity, we checked to see if the previous or next cruise was interesting to make it a B2B.  Adding that second cruise would cost us $5000 (mini suite).  Then I found that princess offered a 27 night cruise which was the same TA and the UK cruise just packaged together.  Instead of $5000, it only cost us $1600 (total cost for 2) to book  the full 27 night cruise in the same Mini Suite instead of two separate cruises.  

Edited by ghstudio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, pasta1 said:

09/25/2020 Equinox 10 day cruise $509 inside stateroom. Thought this was a good offer so we are going on this cruise. Key West, Cayman Island, Curacao,  Aruba,  Bonaire

Yes it is

We are booking also

Ports are awesome 😊

9/4/2020 Equinox C2 at C3 price senior discount (no perks) $939 for 10 nights.  9/25 was $100 less but didn't work with my schedule.   With OBC for book onboard and from TA my all in price with taxes/fees and tips is < $100 per day for ABC itinerary

With the 4 perk offer starting tomorrow the base prices may increase. It can still work out in your benefit even with the higher base fare if the perks are important to you. Tonight I'll put a hold on a cruise I have my eye on and see how it compares to tomorrow's pricing. 

Direct with Celebrity is the same price.   Prices have increased a bit today.  These have no perks but are refundable deposit.  $869 for NRD with 1 perk.  Price will increase tomorrow at least $100 with the new promo.

image.png.bb9f7756944518cc1716ca7698ab23dd.png

Edited by wrk2cruise

10 hours ago, ghstudio said:

OP...finding good deals can be a full time job 🙂  Sometimes, the perks you get due to your "frequent cruiser" status make a  "great deal" look not quite so good.  While Celebrity would like you to think that everyone charges the same for a cabin, some TA's offer group rates which are lower....and of course TA's offer additional perks above what Celebrity or other cruise lines offer.  You probably know all this...which is why you started this thread.

One hint that can save you $$$$....Princess and HAL (and perhaps some others but not Celebrity) offer some B2B cruises together as one longer cruise.  If you are considering one of their cruises, always check to see if it's also part of a longer cruise.   We just did that with a Princess cruise....we booked a 12 night cruise around the UK with friends. A couple of months later, just out of curiosity, we checked to see if the previous or next cruise was interesting to make it a B2B.  Adding that second cruise would cost us $5000 (mini suite).  Then I found that princess offered a 27 night cruise which was the same TA and the UK cruise just packaged together.  Instead of $5000, it only cost us $1600 (total cost for 2) to book  the full 27 night cruise in the same Mini Suite instead of two separate cruises.  

Thank you for the great tips.  So far we've sailed on Royal, Celebrity and NCL.  I will remember your tips for future cruising with Princess & HAL.  

12 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Today is the last day of the “Double Savings” promo, to be replaced with the “4 perks “ promo. My sense is that the current one is better for suites, since they get the perks anyway. The 4 perks promo can be better for AQ  and below, if the perks have value for you. When they switched these promos back in January, the prices of the suites went up $1000 over night. Of course then normal supply and demand price variations can kick in. 

If you are looking at a suite, book it today and see if the prices change tomorrow. No deposit will be due immediately so it’s a no-risk scenario. 

I have a couple I may book today. 😳😳

mac_tlc

FYI, all suites do not always get all 4 perks.

• Thanks 1

I just paid $1.45 for a Suite on a Celebrity 25 day cruise!!!! OK, maybe I’m exaggerating just a bit. That’s the problem with this type of ‘sharing’. And I may list a source, but as Bo says, we can’t for most of them. 

Instead of thinking some anonymous post is a great source, try using a professional who can aim you towards a good pricing and benefits, or do the many, may searches. But on a forum?? I’d go up to the top, select “Find a Cruise”, look for an itinerary and date, and then compare.

But trying to work your way through a forum that lists prices for some itinerary but doesn’t list a date, that’s of no help at all. Or if it does list a date, and you want a month later, no help.......

Den

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Direct with Celebrity is the same price.   Prices have increased a bit today.  These have no perks but are refundable deposit.  $869 for NRD with 1 perk.  Price will increase tomorrow at least $100 with the new promo.

image.png.bb9f7756944518cc1716ca7698ab23dd.png

Thanks for the image.  I guess it is the resident rate because I'm in Washington and on both the Big Box TA and Celebrity, it is twice the price.  I would still be nervous about the Caribbean in September (Hurricanes and all) but that itinerary hits all of my top places to visit....

Edited by zestyzorra

Yesterday, through an agency, I got a group rate for 11.7.21 on Constellation, which is a 5 nighter, for a balcony.....total for 2 w/drink pkg., $300 OBC for cabin, and prepaid gratuities, for $964.80.  This also included military vet. discount.  Now THAT'S a deal!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

FYI, all suites do not always get all 4 perks.

For possible  resident, senior, fire, etc rates that is certainly true. For the promos listed in the post, suites do get all 4. My point was that for those promos, one is probably more valuable for some categories than others. 

mac_tlc

This morning on the Celebrity website the senior/Florida resident rate is 519.00 inside guarantee, 539.00 chose your own

Ocean view, 719.00 either way 
Pretty good pricing for a 10 day cruise

That is September 25th on the Equinox 

😊

If you are looking for a cheap cruise, try Asia.  While most cruise lines are now pulling out of Asia, 2021+ could offer huge savings.  If you like to gamble, you might book Asia for 2021 or later.  By then, either the corona virus will be dead or the cruise will be dead.