New NCL incentives

CroozFanatic

I noticed that this morning. We had been watching an itinerary for mid March that was already at a great price.   Today the fare included all 4 offers + 100 OBC. The sailing this week and next bottomed out so I've been waiting to book it. I'm speculating it's going to do the same thing.

Now I don't know whether to go ahead now or wait. I suspect this will create a push. 

I think this new offer is great! I’m booked on the sun leaving on the 18th. I’m thinking of calling to see if I can upgrade my room (willing to pay of course) to gain all the free offers and an onboard credit 

So, we have two Haven cabins booked on the May 31 sailing from NYC to Bermuda.  Both of these cabins would now get $600 OBC.  Does anyone have experience getting that applied to a booking that is already past final payment?  Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Newfun4me said:

So, we have two Haven cabins booked on the May 31 sailing from NYC to Bermuda.  Both of these cabins would now get $600 OBC.  Does anyone have experience getting that applied to a booking that is already past final payment?  Thanks!

wondering the same thing for our trip to Alaska in may, I think I'm going to give NCL a call... 

Just now, Matco said:

wondering the same thing for our trip to Alaska in may, I think I'm going to give NCL a call... 

I'm holding for a supervisor right now.  The initial person I spoke with, while very nice, couldn't do anything.  

9 minutes ago, Matco said:

keep us updated!

I'm frustrated, but it's a big fat no.  I paid $20K for two Haven suites (one 2-bedroom and one penthouse).  Price has gone up on the 2-bedroom and dropped for the penthouse.  I am appreciative of the fact that they gave us $140 in OBC for the penthouse room when I called during the first price drop.  It's now dropped another $1,000 ($1600 total) and has $600 in OBC.  They won't do anything else.  

• Like 1

I assume that if you’re past final payment date, it’s a no-go?

However, I have 3 booked cruises which aren’t. It might annoy a rep to cancel and rebook those cruises for me but OBC morphs into a discounted Thermal Suite pass on each cruise...

7 minutes ago, jxtgreek said:

just called my cruise planner at NCL and got an additional $120 obc and excursion credit.  So nice.

Did you have to upgrade your room category for This? And/or did the price drop for you? Just curious 

16 minutes ago, jxtgreek said:

just called my cruise planner at NCL and got an additional $120 obc and excursion credit.  So nice.

Wow.  That is great.  That didn't work for me, but I don't have anyone that I'm connected with (cruise planner) there.  I'll be interested to see what happens with others.

Edited by Newfun4me

27 minutes ago, jxtgreek said:

Are you past the final payment???

8 minutes ago, mcmomny said:

We booked last night, today the deal increased to $200 on-board credit so I called and I got it!

And curious if you are past the final payment?

Thanks!

Kim

3 minutes ago, Newfun4me said:

Are you past the final payment???

And curious if you are past the final payment?

Thanks!

Kim

No, we booked last night with deposit only