Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

25 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I use a homeopathic remedy  a pharmacist recommended years ago. 
The maker is Hyland’s, and most pharmacies have it. 
The name on the bottle is “Restless Legs”!!! It works got me. 

After falling because of leg cramps a couple of times, I started taking Hyland’s “Leg Cramps” when I feel the muscles start to tighten. 
I’m not a supplement or natural remedy fan, but I am a believer in these two. 
I showed them to my primary doctor a couple of years ago and  he said he takes the Leg Cramps one himself. 
I thought I had something brand new at the time!

I’m glad you’re done with the super pain meds. The time really will come when you can forget the pain. 

I just read some of the ingredients in Hyland's as my DH has restless legs at times.  I was very surprised that one of the ingredients, rhus toxiocodendron, is poison ivy!  DH is highly allergic to poison ivy and ends up on steroids if he comes in contact, so I would be concerned to see what this would do.  One of the other ingredients was a bark but I gave up after seeing the poison ivy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you for these tips.    I have not played with the camera or the settings yet but will definitely check out this week.   I just ordered a new case and screen protector.

I already ordered a case and don't even have the phone yet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

That is Dania Beach.  It is north of Hollywood, and a little south of the airport.  

We walked from our hotel, near 95 and Sterling Road. Once we got to the beach, we walked it and the boardwalk south to Hollywood.  The upper end of the boardwalk and beach was not busy. 

02CA24E0-E2E1-4ECE-98AE-EFE3EF71A167.thumb.jpeg.02e13f2e718368e7b577b90e1833642e.jpeg

9EB10827-3BB4-4774-9541-44DB5DE8B81B.thumb.jpeg.83adfadbd2ffa6664a69d7d827d56a57.jpeg

Thank you, Mark.   Pictures are beautiful.

You and Susan amaze me with the amount of walking the two of you do on a daily basis!  

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

I use a homeopathic remedy  a pharmacist recommended years ago. 
The maker is Hyland’s, and most pharmacies have it. 
The name on the bottle is “Restless Legs”!!! It works got me. 

After falling because of leg cramps a couple of times, I started taking Hyland’s “Leg Cramps” when I feel the muscles start to tighten. 
I’m not a supplement or natural remedy fan, but I am a believer in these two.  

Thank you for this info, Mimi!!  I'll have to try this for the occasional times my leg gets restless.

I believe one or two of my daughters had used Hyland's brand for when their babies were teething years ago.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

You and Susan amaze me with the amount of walking the two of you do on a daily basis! 

She threatened to call an Uber on our walk back, but then she would have missed out on the ice cream. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lucy got into the big barn today when I took the tractor out, to hopefully blow the last of this seasons snow. This was me getting her out at before I closed up the barn. 

Call the Fire Company

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

I just read some of the ingredients in Hyland's as my DH has restless legs at times.  I was very surprised that one of the ingredients, rhus toxiocodendron, is poison ivy!  DH is highly allergic to poison ivy and ends up on steroids if he comes in contact, so I would be concerned to see what this would do.  One of the other ingredients was a bark but I gave up after seeing the poison ivy.

Good grief! If I had seen that poison ivy was in it I never would have touched it with a 10 foot pole!

I was so allergic that I didn’t have to touch it. We spent a lot of time at our grandparents summer place outside of Woodstock. I never went near bushes or any kind of growth but got poison ivy every year.
One year I came back to Florida on the train with my hair cut to about an inch, and had to keep going into the bathroom and slather on Caladryl.  
When I was around 7 or 8 I wound up in the hospital because I ran a high fever from poison ivy. 
The last time I got it was after I had children. It wasn’t quite as bad as when I was younger. 
I might have outgrown my allergy because I have had no reaction to either of Hyland’s remedies. 
You were smart to looking up the definitions of the ingredients. There’s no way of knowing if someone will have a reaction, especially a severe one. 

Edited by jagsfan
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lucy got into the big barn today when I took the tractor out, to hopefully blow the last of this seasons snow. This was me getting her out at before I closed up the barn. 

She took her time, but she actually came to you. I know cats who would sit up there and laugh at humans trying to get them down. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Good grief! If I had seen that poison ivy was in it I never would have touched it with a 10 foot pole!

I was so allergic that I didn’t have to touch it. We spent a lot of time at our grandparents summer place outside of Woodstock. I never went near bushes or any kind of growth but got poison ivy every year.
One year I came back to Florida on the train with my hair cut to about an inch, and had to keep going into the bathroom and slather on Caladryl.  
When I was around 7 or 8 I wound up in the hospital because I ran a high fever from poison ivy. 
The last time I got it was after I had children. It wasn’t quite as bad as when I was younger. 
I might have outgrown my allergy because I have had no reaction to either of Hyland’s remedies. 
You were smart to looking up the definitions of the ingredients. There’s no way of knowing if someone will have a reaction, especially a severe one. 

I am very careful with new things because I react to most everything lol  We all have allergies to medicines, so I try to be careful.  My DH has had an anaphylactic reaction in the past, so I am hyper vigilant.  I am glad it works for you with no reaction though. 🙂 

• Like 2