Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

16 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Beautiful, John!!

How was your Birthday party?

Thanks

It was great.   Always great when the family is all together.   Today the oldest DD and SIL are going to a show in Memphis while we watch their kids so the Grandkids will all be together again today and part of tomorrow.   Love it.

Also we got some new patio furniture for the screened in area of the deck and the SILs put it all together.   One said he wanted it all together for Gpa's birthday!  

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Is there something wrong with me that after being back from the Bella Cruise for five days I’m ready to go on another cruise?

Nothing wrong at all so look up Ovation May 2.  You will love it!  😃 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Nothing wrong at all so look up Ovation May 2.  You will love it!  😃 

Wish we could. Linda has some Court cases that week. As of now next cruise is October, 21st on Adventure.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Wish we could. Linda has some Court cases that week. As of now next cruise is October, 21st on Adventure.

I've had some great times on Adventure. They need to get rid of the old RC Singers and Dancers production shows though. They are so not up to today's standards.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Is there something wrong with me that after being back from the Bella Cruise for five days I’m ready to go on another cruise?

18 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

I thought it was just me. 😄   I'm always ready to go on another cruise. 

That’s why I stayed on board !😹

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I am surprised it took you that long.  I feel that way in a day or two. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Girl Scout cookies.  Never buy them, because they would be too tempting around the house.  If they are not around, we won’t be eating them.   We just give them a donation, whenever we see them.  

Same thing with the Boy Scouts selling candy. Just a donation, so we won’t have candy around. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, brillohead said:

I'm at peace now.  This was the best possible outcome.  Bill is still living, and is ready, willing, and able to accept me as his daughter.  And after over half a century of not knowing, I have a biological father.

YAY!! I am sooo happy for you, Debbi!! 😅🤗 

😊 Sue

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks

It was great.   Always great when the family is all together.   Today the oldest DD and SIL are going to a show in Memphis while we watch their kids so the Grandkids will all be together again today and part of tomorrow.   Love it.

Also we got some new patio furniture for the screened in area of the deck and the SILs put it all together.   One said he wanted it all together for Gpa's birthday!  

Happy Belated Birthday, John!! 🥳 

I’m sure you’ll love spending two extra days with those beautiful Grandkids of yours! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/23/2023 at 3:56 AM, taznremmy said:

I didn’t see him the other night.  I’ll stop by in the next day or so and check.  Rasvan (sp?) and Janice were there.  

If he is from Romania, then the spelling is Razvan. A very nice and masculine name 😎

On 3/23/2023 at 3:46 PM, Keksie said:

It is hard to believe that Annabel is a year old already.

She is sooo beautiful 🌷

On 3/23/2023 at 5:24 PM, helen haywood said:

Diana says good morning from a new spot to explore…. Driving DH to a Mohs surgery appointment this afternoon. 

Hope that the Mohs surgery went well and everything is OUT.

16 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Well, this Covid Virgin (me) is no longer a virgin.  Tested Positive this morning, and spent most of today in bed.  This cough is annoying. Carol was neg earlier today 

So sorry, Maryann. I hope you get the mild "version" and you'll be back to your usual self in no time at all, smell and taste included 😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Hope that the Mohs surgery went well and everything is OUT.

Thanks for thinking of us.  It all went very well.  It was DH’s first Mohs (I’d had one years ago) and he was very impressed with the whole team.  Only downside was…I didn’t realize he had asked for an afternoon appointment…I thought that was just the first available to him.  So his appointment was at 1:15…we arrive early as we’d never been there before…he has to wait an extra 75 minutes past his appointment time before being called.  Lesson learned; always get an early morning appointment!!!  So I wound up sitting in the waiting room for 4 hours.  It wouldn’t have been so bad if they didn’t have two televisions on two different programs!!  Argh!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

That's great new Debbi.   I glad you kept going and finally got good results..  

15 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Debbi, I am so very happy for your wonderful outcome!  I'm glad you shared your journey with us.

@brillohead Debbi, so glad you have such an amazing closure. I'm looking for the right words here, and they do not translate well from Hebrew to English. The gist is -- if you see someone wearing new shoes, or any other clothing, you say: "wear well the newness [your dad]"...

13 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

If this is something that will bring you joy, I am very happy for you.  I already liked you, and it didn’t really require you to have a father.  😉

@brillohead + 1 😘

14 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We board Anthem on Sunday. I was in shock to come home from work to see Eric is almost finished his packing.  

Wishing the four of you a very enjoyable cruise 🌷

12 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Unfortunately AA won’t be going to Israel after this month unless something changes. The day we got back from Bella’s cruise Mike flew to Tel Aviv that night. That was his second and last flight there. It would be nice if they would continue that route.

There goes one of the 2 options I had for a direct flight.............😢

7 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Native birds at Featherdale.

Amazing pictures and colors. Thank you so much for sharing 💐

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Absolutely not, just the natural course of things....

Linda in courts? I thought she was retired, unless is for "cruise money" 😉

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We are well stocked on girl scout cookies.   It was cute.  One our techs at work wasn't sure about bringing in flyer for his Daughter selling cookies.  The minute he hung the flyer up in our kitchen area he was flooded with orders, including us.  Eric put several boxes in our freezer.

We have yet to see the Girl Scouts selling their cookies at our Publix supermarket here in Naples🤔

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

Linda in courts? I thought she was retired, unless is for "cruise money" 😉

She was approached by her longtime good friend who is a very successful lawyer who's been trying to get Linda to work with him for years. He asked her to take over several labor cases and she agreed. That turned into writing briefs for some other attorneys and then she took mediation training so she can become a mediator. The money is too good to pass up and will enable us to cruise more often. She can set her own schedule. I think she likes being back in the game I told her to do it as long as she enjoys it. So we will see how long it lasts. The income will be really nice.

I am doing an onsite video editing gig next week. I'll see if my freelance editing can pick up. It's nice to keep in shape. I've been doing nothing for over a year. I was getting kind of bored.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, derorim said:

I lost it Tuesday, my 2nd day of symptoms.

I sure hope your taste and smell come back soon for the two of you.🙏

43 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

So sorry, Maryann. I hope you get the mild "version" and you'll be back to your usual self in no time at all, smell and taste included 😘

Thank you, Dani.  How is your DH feeling?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

I am surprised it took you that long.  I feel that way in a day or two. 

Usually by the end of a cruise I'm happy to get home. Then after a couple of weeks I get itchy to be on another ship.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Usually by the end of a cruise I'm happy to get home. Then after a couple of weeks I get itchy to be on another ship.

I get the same way only for me I'm done eating and drinking by day 4-  I'm a lightweight

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I've had some great times on Adventure. They need to get rid of the old RC Singers and Dancers production shows though. They are so not up to today's standards.

We have Adventure schedule for next Feb...  I still love V and F class of ships. Having just done an Oasis class ship I was worried that it would ruin me for other classes but I find myself yearning for the familiar. Navigator in August as well as Adventure next year.

• Like 4