Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

49 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Don't be. I have no intention of doing anything lethal. Just trying to be proactive and discourage her from being so close to the house and having easy access to my attic once the cooler nights begin in a month or so. 

I  think it's in both her & my best interest if that did not happen.  Wouldn't you agree? I've seen the damage a squirrel can do once in an attic.  Happen to a neighbor. They chewed on wires & storage boxes and don't clean up their, um, dropping they leave behind.

That makes me sad.

My wife’s sister and husband had a squirrel in their attic .The squirrel ate wires as well as everything else that I guess appealed to it

17 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks for the heads up. After doing such smooth checkins in Miami numerous times. I will definitely have to pack my patience for San Pedro.

Bring Horse Blinders for your eyes also, the port is not much to look at either. Very Industrial.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

You beat me to it. He’s now my new favorite Captain.

13 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I just finally caught up, I totally respect Jason for how he handled everything.  Aesha has been awesome in the way she handled everything too.

Those previews look crazy. I wonder why Joao is coming back when he supposedly moved on the captain a boat? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

It is a very odd time for prices to increase. There are reasons but talking about them on CC leads to nothing good.

My daughter drove from TX to NJ, hit a nasty snag (construction??) on 78 that shut down traffic to a 10 mph crawl for a long time. She said an electric car in front of her quit. I don't think I'd feel secure driving one across country. Maybe a hybrid would be ok.

Edited by Etta1213
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Those previews look crazy. I wonder why Joao is coming back when he supposedly moved on the captain a boat? 

It could be a matter of getting enough sea time towards a higher license.  I don't know what license he has, it could possibly be only for smaller boats and he is getting his time in to go for a higher license.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Etta1213 said:

My daughter drove from TX to NJ, hit a nasty snag (construction??) on 78 that shut down traffic to a 10 mph crawl for a long time. She said an electric car in front of her quit. I don't think I'd feel secure driving one across country. Maybe a hybrid would be ok.

My brother has a Tesla. The last time he came to visit he had to stop 20 minutes from my house and do a 45 minute charge. That's not for me.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I forgot about that. I guess the captain gig didn’t work out. Looks like he’s going to cause plenty of drama though!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Beetroot?

How about #3?

Glorified piece of bread with 4-leaf clovers and   mini hasselback sliced potatoes.

and btw, you can't make this stuff up.....🤣

Edited by Jimbo
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Glorified piece of bread with 4-leaf clovers and   mini hasselback sliced potatoes.

and btw, you can't make this stuff up.....🤣

Lol, cold potatoes on bread seems strange. I presume its watercress balanced on a bowl of soup?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks for the heads up. After doing such smooth checkins in Miami numerous times. I will definitely have to pack my patience for San Pedro.

Sorry. We just reserve Junior Suites and you don't even have to wait in that long line. There is a Suite line to the right, (with a sign) they will open the rail for you, and there is a suite check in, behind the tent. 3 sailings on Navigator. It's not a brag, we just reserve JS anymore, and it does come with priority boarding, even at San Pedro. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

what was on the piece of bread?

Artichoke veloute soup topped with a thin wafer. It had some herbs on top. No potatoes.

Then it's a Lobster Thermidor.

Last is a fried cheesecake.

No complaints about the food. However I liked Hooked better than 150. 

Tomorrow night's dinner is at Mason's Jar. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Coralc said:

Sorry. We just reserve Junior Suites and you don't even have to wait in that long line. There is a Suite line to the right, (with a sign) they will open the rail for you, and there is a suite check in, behind the tent. 3 sailings on Navigator. It's not a brag, we just reserve JS anymore, and it does come with priority boarding, even at San Pedro. 

Good to know I almost booked a junior suite. I forget do people with the Key get to go into that line also?

1 minute ago, Arzeena said:

Artichoke veloute soup topped with a thin wafer. It had some herbs on top. No potatoes.

Then it's a Lobster Thermidor.

Last is a fried cheesecake.

No complaints about the food. However I liked Hooked better than 150. 

Tomorrow night's dinner is at Mason's Jar. 

Interesting on Symphony I wasn’t all that impressed with Hooked but Co 150 was outstanding. I might have been at Hooked on an off night.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Is the San Diego port like this too?  Tents? 

33 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Good to know I almost booked a junior suite. I forget do people with the Key get to go into that line also?

Sorry Greg. I have no idea. I wasn't looking for a Key line, and it is not real organized. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Coralc said:

The same if you are Pinnacle.  I get a lot of dirty looks on boarding day. 😂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Is the San Diego port like this too?  Tents? 

I'm sorry, I don't know. It has been quite a few years since we boarded and disembarked in San Diego. I do not remember what the terminal looked like, or even if there was one. There must have been something, because we round tripped on Radiance and disembarked there from a canal cruise. I think I tend to block all that. ☺️ And we port stopped there several times.