Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Pinnacle people kind of have a halo around them, to keep people clear of them. Worst seats in the house, front row.

Very quick to judge without even meeting someone? Why does it matter to you or anyone, where one chooses to sit or how early someone wants to go to the terminal. It's not anyones business. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Worst seats in the house, front row.

That's true in theaters with high stages, but that's not usually a problem in Royal theaters.  We watched Chicago on Allure from the first row and it was great.  I generally prefer sitting further back to get a wider view, but sitting within a few feet of the performers really gives you an idea of how talented they are.

_MG_7367-61.thumb.jpg.6be6626328c007f9241a7ed99b59aeee.jpg

_MG_7362-Enhanced-NR-61.thumb.jpg.8b489c6e3e1ecd6f7d1c84a923c8ebe9.jpg

_MG_7372-Enhanced-NR-61.thumb.jpg.52d5bbb829342ef562844a2ffcafa34d.jpg

_MG_7399-Enhanced-NR-61.thumb.jpg.0fe90ea0b5fa9c69de4af76d4cd6ae78.jpg

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you Graham.  I hope you and Pauline have a fabulous day despite the gloomy weather.

We are expecting rain all day here.

We're having a named storm go through at moment. Not too bad in the South,  lots of rain and wind mainly. But up north (where Graham is) and Scotland have had it pretty bad with flooding .

Out on the River doing housekeeping chores, pumping out and filling up, getting the boat ready to be taken out next week.  It's cold and cloudy here today 

20231020_134538.thumb.jpg.baf8ca452e55f08f63c42e2f61a25028.jpg

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you Graham.  I hope you and Pauline have a fabulous day despite the gloomy weather.

The rain starts here this evening just in time for football and goes through tomorrow m.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sgmn said:

We're having a named storm go through at moment. Not too bad in the South,  lots of rain and wind mainly. But up north (where Graham is) and Scotland have had it pretty bad with flooding .

Out on the River doing housekeeping chores, pumping out and filling up, getting the boat ready to be taken out next week.  It's cold and cloudy here today 

Just after I took this photo the sun came out 20231020_141250.thumb.jpg.394f03003614c6ec12f4758d6b983ce0.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

It's very windy up here Sue but the rain is light at the moment.

This picture shows the froth on the North sea this morning with the Easterly winds.

The local lighthouse a mile away had waves of water covering it so i was unable to see it most of the time.

IMG_20231020_110820.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 9

4 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Thanks Lenny, can’t believe he turns 50😳

My oldest daughter will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow too.That is how I remembered your son’s birthday.

We are celebrating on a small scale in my house tomorrow night.Tonight a group of her friends are taking her out 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Today is sunny, so beautiful.  Getting up to 91 with 27% humidity.  This has been a very dry Summer/Fall with very few rainy days. I'm loving it!

@DaniDanielle Marietta, Happy Birthday to your son.

@lenquixote66Lenny, Happy Birthday to your daughter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Pinnacle people kind of have a halo around them, to keep people clear of them. Worst seats in the house, front row.

John and Laura actually said they had a wonderful time sitting there, and they had a great rapport with the many entertainers onboard.  They are loving their cruise on the Equinox!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

John and Laura actually said they had a wonderful time sitting there, and they had a great rapport with the many entertainers onboard.  They are loving their cruise on the Equinox!

I saw them enjoying and clapping and dancing in their seats. 

• Like 5