Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

35 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Almost looks like the photo of the clouds was photoshopped.

I know it was really weird, took the picture from our sunroom right behind our house with  my phone. No Photo shop. I don't think I would know how to photo shop a picture anyway.  lol

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DaniDanielle said:

I grew up near Silver Lake.  One street separated Charlie and me!  Forest Avenue Bars were the best.  Did you ever go into the Gallery Lounge?  That was our place to gather.

What Grammar school did you go to?  I went to Our Lady of Good Counsel on Austin Place, just down the street from Silver Lake.  I did go to the Gallery a few times.  The Hofbrau was my main hangout.😉

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'd like to tour it but I'm afraid they would never let me leave.

Our ladies club had lunch at their Château Élysée in Hollywood with the understanding they were not to mention Scientology to us . They tried to sell us some books.  We complained. 

They have this huge facility in Hemet , CA which they use for teaching. It is surrounded by a very high wall . Your chance of leaving from there might be iffy . I’d try to flee Hemet in general. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Rassa said:

Lovely photos.   It is coming to pick us up next weekend.

So is the museum to the left of the ship there @aussielozzie18  We are usually mesmerised by that fantastic view and sit down at one of the cafes, coffee in hand, just taking it all in.

Yes, lovely views and a great spot to people watch too.

8 hours ago, StanleyandGus said:

I agree!

Although then she posts a frankly terrifying picture of enormous spiders, snakes… 

Not lately though. I think you are all still traumatised by that one Huntsman photo and Dad hasn’t had any visits from one of late…

Although I did find this this guy sunning himself near my car on Friday afternoon.  look at those claws - slightly blurry photo as I didn’t want to startle him and he start running at me.  DB2DAD64-DB52-4E8A-844C-3CB7D3DAD835.thumb.jpeg.9897b8df232217ce6a43a41c06324d2b.jpeg

The iguana that Azeena posted from Aruba this week are much more attractive…

• Like 9

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

I went to Sacred Heart even though we were supposed to go to Good Counsel.  My mom had friends there.  Some of my best friends went to Good Counsel.  Did you know Pat Wilson or Marianne DeSantis?

I graduated with Beth Wilson.  Marianne DeSantis sounds familiar.

16 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Not lately though. I think you are all still traumatised by that one Huntsman photo and Dad hasn’t had any visits from one of late…

Although I did find this this guy sunning himself near my car on Friday afternoon.  look at those claws - slightly blurry photo as I didn’t want to startle him and he start running at me.  DB2DAD64-DB52-4E8A-844C-3CB7D3DAD835.thumb.jpeg.9897b8df232217ce6a43a41c06324d2b.jpeg

The iguana that Azeena posted from Aruba this week are much more attractive…

Awww! He’s kind of cute!

• Like 1