Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

On 12/5/2023 at 12:15 PM, Jimbo said:

Actually their  driveway and garage is going to be on other  end of new house.

This is our only window in the house that faces the end of their house. it's one of the 3 windows in the Master Bedroom. Other 2 windows face out the back at the Gazebo and Peach trees.

20231205_120417.jpg

This is a view from our garage one the end of our house that faces the new house.

20231205_120509.jpg

Our house with garage on the end and our master bedroom is behind the garage

20231205_120837.jpg

20231205_120840.jpg

20231205_120845.jpg

20231205_120919.jpg

There is their garage way in the back on the side. I believe it's going to be a 2-1 setup, 3 car garage.

20231205_120951.jpg

It definitely looks like a 2 and 1 car garage. 
You’ll still have a lot of separation. Far enough away to not “pop in” for a chat. 
close enough for help if anyone needs it. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

The surgeon thought she could go but my therapist who also does rotator cuff surgery rehabs says no way will she be ready. Also I need to get this hernia fixed and usually you can’t lift anything heavy for 8 weeks and I can’t schedule surgery till after 3 months of my knee replacement which would put surgery around mid February. That would be cutting it close.

Greg, so many offered wonderful words of encouragement, and I'll add mine now.  Just concentrate on your and Linda's successful surgeries and full recoveries.  You have some wonderful cruises planned and Beyond and even Ascent will be here for you to fully enjoy when you two will be in the best of health.

Has anyone checked Crystal's FB or other social media sites?  I can't imagine that anything she posts would be Monopoly worthy. She's one of the best and like everyone else, I hope all is well.

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, dbancroft said:

@Sea DogIt is better to wait and hopefully be fully recovered so you can enjoy your vacations.

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Greg, so many offered wonderful words of encouragement, and I'll add mine now.  Just concentrate on your and Linda's successful surgeries and full recoveries.  You have some wonderful cruises planned and Beyond and even Ascent will be here for you to fully enjoy when you two will be in the best of health.

Has anyone checked Crystal's FB or other social media sites?  I can't imagine that anything she posts would be Monopoly worthy. She's one of the best and like everyone else, I hope all is well.

Thanks Bonnie, I hope Crystal is ok too.

1 minute ago, akcruz said:

@Sea Dog Greg sorry to hear you ended up canceling your Beyond cruise.  Hard decision I am sure but unfortunately probably more common as we all get older.  

Yep getting older sucks but better to take care of oneself now than wait.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

It will be interesting to find out your opinion of the experience.

I will definitely report back how it goes afterwards or maybe even during.   I’m going in with an open mind.  No drink package has already been a system shock for me.  We got $300 bar tab and sailor loot from our fav.  TA.  Plus some additional bar tab- i think another $100 for status match.  wifi and grats were included in fare which is awesome. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, schooner_Drinker said:

Wow

Emily played a good game 

I think Austin just made some enemies. Katurah is going to blame him for Julie still being here and Julie won't trust Austin any longer. 

If Julie gets to final 3 she will be the winner.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I hope that the dress photo would not earn her a game.  If it did, I highly doubt it would be her last straw as she is one of the nicest posters and not controversial in the least. 

I saw nothing wrong with her gown.   Maybe she is simply taking a break from social media and doesn't want Nate to know what she is doing nowadays.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I think Austin just made some enemies. Katurah is going to blame him for Julie still being here and Julie won't trust Austin any longer. 

If Julie gets to final 3 she will be the winner.

That's certainly what they're all afraid of.

30 minutes ago, schooner_Drinker said:

If he had stayed quiet and never told D

Julie would be gone 

The other 3 would have picked off D and Austin.

Drew or Emily would have won 

Love the dynamics and paradox 

Nancy 

Interesting point. Now that I think about it, I wonder if that is why Julie didn't go after Austin? No one was sure if Emily came back with an idol. Austin didn't feel the need to play his idol. Maybe this was all a planned blindside in disguise.🤔

• Like 3

4 hours ago, derorim said:

Andy used to own a Buick Grand National with a license plate BBBBAAD. He said he could see in his rear view mirror people in the car behind him moving their lips when they read it. 

From the taillights alone I recognized that car. I know two guys that have them now and they are a throwback to their youth. I bet he talks about this car frequently. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I saw nothing wrong with her gown.   Maybe she is simply taking a break from social media and doesn't want Nate to know what she is doing nowadays.

I made a lame joke about the mods deleting her post because they didn't like her gown. That was before it was pointed out her profile was deleted.  While people do get banned for life, I don't think the mods delete their profiles.

My guess is the same as yours, deleting her social media accounts to focus on real life and to prevent prying eyes whether it be Nate or someone else on Team Nate or some other random person out there.

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 8

On 12/5/2023 at 9:46 AM, ownedbypets said:

We were in Roatan the day before you and the heat was brutal.

I'm still on this week and next.

Day 2 a sea day was 90, unusual out of texas and a mere 91 in roatan. It rained so was cooler this week. Tomorrow costa maya. I've had enough excursions for a while. A couple of posters asked for a review of the cozumel one with the stingless honeybees. I've just been hot and tired lol. Interesting but wouldnt even be a real thing. A hive only produces 1 liter in a year. They have 17 species and small medium nd large. 

Tree skier and helen and marty board next week. Cant wait to see them. Forget her cc name.

• Like 6

Good morning.

It is 43°F and raining here.

Yesterday we picked a friend of Pauline's up from our city hospital and took her home after she had been in for a hernia operation.

Her husband has just had knee replacement surgery so couldn't help.

I hope everyone is safe and well especially Dani @dani negreanu and Crystal.

Good wishes for a nice day to everyone.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is 43°F and raining here.

Yesterday we picked a friend of Pauline's up from our city hospital and took her home after she had been in for a hernia operation.

Her husband has just had knee replacement surgery so couldn't help.

I hope everyone is safe and well especially Dani @dani negreanu and Crystal.

Good wishes for a nice day to everyone.

How was she feeling after hernia surgery? That’s next on my list.

• Like 1