Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Speaking of which....

Spent a few enjoyable hours with my HS friends.

We were supposed to meet a day after the war started... So glad that, after more than 4 months, everyone is OK and younger family members are back from reserve duty. Hoping against hope for even a temporary cease fire in the next week or two.

image.thumb.jpeg.86baff3b9b4a44587d2d7d673b5e9337.jpeg

How perfect!  It's so good to hear some good news for you for a change, Dani.  Lovely photo of your great group of friends!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dani-So glad you had a get together with your friends!

I happened to think about you today and was wondering if things had gotten more “normal” in your area. 
As always, wishing you and your hubby comfort  and peace.

MJ🙎🏻‍♀️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Are you going to see Mamma Mia? I'll be interested to know if the short cruises the ship is doing is enough time to get everything in that you want to.

Have a great time!

Thanks.  I doubt we will see Mamma Mia. I’m game but Andy could never sit through a 3 hour show.  

35 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Speaking of which....

We were supposed to meet a day after the war started... So glad that, after more than 4 months, everyone is OK and younger family members are back from reserve duty. Hoping against hope for even a temporary cease fire in the next week or two.

Dani I’m so glad you were able to do this!

We are sitting in the Crown Lounge - full access for Diamond.  But, we’re still in port at 5:55 pm 🤷🏻‍♀️.  No rush I guess since tomorrow is a sea day, then Nassau and PDCC - not far to go.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vibe said:

I am also on the Allure for the next 4 days.

Reservations for Mamma Mia tonight, OceanAria tomorrow, Blue Planet Wednesday, Blades and Comedy Thursday.

Will do standby to see Mamma Mia again tomorrow afternoon. Will also see OceanAria another time too.

Thanks. Have a great time!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We are home but he can just about move.  At least nothing was broken.

Good to hear nothing is broken.  I hope they gave him something to make him a little bit more comfortable while he heals.  Make sure you take care of yourself too.  🙂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Speaking of which....

Dani, so nice you all could get together.  Hopefully a ceasefire soon.

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

You are eying the cookie while my eye is on the mojito.

That’s what happens when you give it up for lent. 

13 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We are home but he can just about move.  At least nothing was broken.

Glad to hear nothing was broken.  Take care. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

While we were on Anthem sailing 2-9-24 we got word that our daughter's house mate (she rents a room from him) passed away. He was on a church group hike and passed out we think heart but no word yet. Friend of the family for 20 years and he was only 38. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, dbancroft said:

While we were on Anthem sailing 2-9-24 we got word that our daughter's house mate (she rents a room from him) passed away. He was on a church group hike and passed out we think heart but no word yet. Friend of the family for 20 years and he was only 38. 

Oh Dawn.  How very sad.  He was so  young. 💔  May he Rest in Peace.🙏

• Like 5

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I used to be an expert at folding fitted sheets, but I am no longer allowed to do them.  

My method involved using a large floor fan to get the sheet billowing, so it would easily fold.  Well, one day I was doing that, when Susan came home and yelled “WHAT ARE YOU DOING.”  It startled me, and that’s when….

The sheet hit the fan!

I haven't been around much the past week other than a quick peek here and there but I'm glad to see the Dad jokes are still well represented.

And too all of those that are facing a medical trauma, challenge/setback or has a family member/friend (too many to mention sadly) in same situation, sending good vibes your way. 🙏

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Last Tuesday is $5 movie night at the local movie theater so went to see "American Fiction". Really enjoyed it, the best way to describe it is that it's a satirical comedy/drama that's been nominated for a bunch of awards, including Best Picture, Actor and Supporting Actor.

Finally got around to watching "Oppenheimer" and after a confusing 30 minutes of time jumping (I knew very little of the story beforehand), decided to followed @bobmacliberty excellent advice & watched the Youtube documentary first & then the movie. The documentary is 1 hour 37 minutes long, close to 2 hours with commercials & the movie is 3 hours long so it was a long night, But well worth it. Watching the documentary first made the movie so much more clear & enjoyable.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Speaking of which....

Nice photo Dani.

Nice to see you all looking happy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1