Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

You need to scan the QR code on the front of the test card.  We never used the QR code on the box itself.  

Thanks Bob that's what I thought but wanted to make sure.

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Agree. High time for a "friendlier" prep 😉

DH had it at 4.30 PM, and was OK.

You figure someone could invent one that tastes good. Glad everything went fine.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Happy to hear his procedure went well.   The guy Eric goes will only schedule colonoscopies for mornings as he does his office visits in the afternoon.    I coudn't imagine waiting until 430 in the afternoon to get done - that would drive me bonkers.     

I would die of hunger.

12 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

How's this for a TSOTD

Winner!!!!

10 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Tonight's sky and meal.

Graham.

IMG_20210917_212522.jpg

Graham I'm sure I missed it, but what ship are you on? Meal looks amazing.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I can't remember who suggested it, but "Episodes" on Netflix with Matt LeBlanc is hilarious. Great TV. Thank you to whoever posted it.

I know I mentioned it b/c it was one of our favorites. We rewatched it during “lockdown” and it was just as funny.  But I know others on here mentioned it too.  Glad you like it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Agree. High time for a "friendlier" prep 😉

DH has had his 1st this Sunday. As a "veteran",  I kept an eye on him. He had to drink a "lousy" mixture, but before drinking, he was prescribed "Pramin"....

I gather every country has its "favorite prep" 😁

For me, the worst part is the hunger.... My gastro friend advised, after I complained, to schedule it early in the morning, saying that sleeping make it easier on the hunger.

DH had it at 4.30 PM, and was OK.

I have found that there’s not much sleeping after that prep!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I know I mentioned it b/c it was one of our favorites.

Thank you for that. I am surprised I never really heard about it before. Probably because we don't have Showtime. The producer and writer David Crane is brilliant as always since his "Friends" days. The casting is great and I always love Matt LeBlanc. We are almost done with Season 1. We will do some more binge watching this weekend.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you for that. I am surprised I never really heard about it before. Probably because we don't have Showtime. The producer and writer David Crane is brilliant as always since his "Friends" days. The casting is great and I always love Matt LeBlanc. We are almost done with Season 1. We will do some more binge watching this weekend.

Hoping to finish season 1 of Yellowstone tonight. But First, Big Brother.

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Yes, The big Buck like's the Apple flavored corn I pick up at Royal King. He better not get used to the patio, there is going to be a hot tub sitting on there in a few days 😉  

apple flavored corn sounds yummy.      

That's great your hot tub will be installed soon to enjoy on nice cool fall evenings.

(although I am not wishing for summer to be over anytime soon).    

Maybe you can sit in the hot tub and hand feed the deer the apple corn.    that would be neat to see

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Sign on my local Kroger's entrance door.  "Masks Required".  Store clerk was standing at the inside door I assumed to be sure it was enforced.  However, his mask was only covering his mouth, his nose exposed.  

Stopped into Sprouts and didn't notice a sign but everyone had on a mask.  I feel like we're taking one step ahead and two behind. 🙁

We do not have mask enforcement in my area but definitely have seen a big increase in mask usage in the last month.   

My local news seems to be asking whether or not outdoor sporting events are safe with no masks on, packed stadiums and lots of cheering or yelling.

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Hoping to finish season 1 of Yellowstone tonight. But First, Big Brother.

Yellowstone is on my list. I really want to see it. I have to pay to watch it on Amazon Prime since I don't have Peacock. Is that where you are watching from?

16 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

apple flavored corn sounds yummy.      

That's great your hot tub will be installed soon to enjoy on nice cool fall evenings.

(although I am not wishing for summer to be over anytime soon).    

Maybe you can sit in the hot tub and hand feed the deer the apple corn.    that would be neat to see

Country Road Apple Flavored Deer Corn, 50lb. - 1194

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Sign on my local Kroger's entrance door.  "Masks Required".  Store clerk was standing at the inside door I assumed to be sure it was enforced.  However, his mask was only covering his mouth, his nose exposed.  

Stopped into Sprouts and didn't notice a sign but everyone had on a mask.  I feel like we're taking one step ahead and two behind. 🙁

More and more people are wearing masks in the stores here, also, Bonnie😔

5 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I think they may be gourds??

5 hours ago, island lady said:

My guess as well.   Or...they had some pumpkin seeds in their compost waste they added...they grew wild, but the Pumpkins were not up to speed for Charlie Brown's "The Great Pumpkin".  😉 

when the first started growing I thought they might be Yellow Bush Scallop Squash which I tried to grow but the bores got to them.  My daughter thought maybe pumpkin but they have not grown any bigger in the last 2 weeks.  I placed a quarter next to them in the pic to give an idea how small they are.

2A444A76-016F-474E-947B-01C2606FE0CD.thumb.jpeg.51fbdb6e1269988e2d6ad91707fd2b94.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Yellowstone is on my list. I really want to see it. I have to pay to watch it on Amazon Prime since I don't have Peacock. Is that where you are watching from?

Yes, first episode was free. Now paying $4.99 a month.

Just finished season 1

• Like 1