Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

48 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We are doing a temporary conversation of our dining room to a bedroom.  Sharon’s mom is coming for a couple weeks and doesn’t do stairs very well.  

We did dining room to a bedroom many years ago for my father.Our conversion now will be permanent.Somebody is coming here tomorrow to move a couch and entertainment units to the garage and a bed will be delivered afterward.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clochette said:

I have to ask what is coast guard potato casserole never heard of that one.

Coast guard potato casserole 

Ingredients 

1- bag orieda frozen potatoes O’Brien thawed 

1- can Campbell cream celery soup

1- can Campbell cheesy soup

1- large diced sweet onion. (Not from Mexico)    😳

1- large diced bell pepper 

2- cups sour cream. 

1-stick butter / or margarine 

2- cups special K cereal

2- cups Mexican shredded cheese

In very large mixing bowl completely combine all Ingredients ( except butter). so they are mixed through and through. 

Spray generously a 9 x 13 cake pan with Pam. 

( I use my metal pan, Make ahead of time and refrigerate till I cook). 

Place all ingredients in pan and compact it down tightly. 
Thinly slice butter and scatter all over top 

Cover with aluminum foil. 

Pre-heat oven to 350
Cook covered 90 min.

uncover cook 30 more min.

Serves 8-10 

Picture to follow. 

un cooked. Chillin to put in oven. 

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Who should go in your opinion ?

I want Ricardo to go home. We don’t like Shan, either. 
Mire don’t like than neutral, Tiffany. 
This season, we don’t have people we really like, but we don’t know most of them well. 
We do like Naseer. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George C said:

We were surprised also that he will not be in new show, just read he was making about 4K per episode and has net worth over 3 million so he is not hurting.

Maybe not financially but....he did expect to continue with her.  That had to hurt a bit.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Graham...I have had four surgeries for those.  Hence avoiding the sun and covering up a lot since then.  😮  

It's no big deal really, not like the really bad one...Melanoma. That is the one we all hope to avoid! 

When I had the one done next to my nose they did a "Mohs" surgery, which is used for facial surgery.  Leaves less of a scar.  The other 3 are obvious scars.  I don't wear sleeveless shirts now.  😉 

My ophthalmologist took basal cell one year and a squamous cell the next year off my face. 
I was there for an eye exam and he noticed the basal cell and offered to remove it. 
I reminded him he was an eye doctor. He said an ophthalmologist can handle anything above the neck. 
I scar badly from just about anything, but neither one left a scar. 

• Like 5

We like Shan but she's definitely smart and strategic.  Once the merge happens, I think she'll be a target.  She's also been getting a lot of air time on the show.  That sometimes means that she will be gone soon.  They don't usually vote someone out who hasn't had a lot of air time since that would confuse the audience.

45 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

That has been going on for years on Survivor,Dave.

Usually not as early in the game, though. 
This season isn’t as exciting for us, and nobody has stood out and made us root for them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I can’t even get my feet around eating veggie burgers.  Years ago, when they first came out, I was at a restaurant and ordered one thinking I was ordering some fancy named hamburger. I took a bite expecting a burger.  I took a second bite thinking the the first bite just surprised me.  From there on I filled up on fries.

We have had a lot of bad ones for sure!  Had a black bean burger at a fine restaurant in Curacoa that was disgusting!!  Like mush on a bun.  Finally found one (Beyond Meat) that was quite good, until they changed recipes lately.  Now we do "Incognito"....which we really like.  Has texture and flavor of a beef burger.  

They are not for everyone...but in our "must lower cholesterol world.... (and for me especially) I need to mind my heart health" ...it's better than oatmeal for dinner!  😄 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, davekathy said:

I also DVR survivor. But we watch it while recording it and then watch it again at a later time (days later) fast forwarding thru all the commercials. 

No favorites yet. Too early. Now if we're talking those that need to go now. That's easy.

It's hard to know everyone yet;  except for the tribe that's down to two.

17 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Who should go in your opinion ?

I really dislike Ricard (sp?)  Too shifty for me.

17 hours ago, Coralc said:

. I love shrimp and crab, clams, mussels. Lobster is okay. Alaskan King Crab is nature's most perfect food. IMO. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue::classic_biggrin:

That's always my birthday meal.  All of the above.  Alaskan King Crab.....you are correct!😁

14 hours ago, helen haywood said:

@bobmacliberty

Tonight at Shuckers.

image.thumb.jpeg.901c39365aa100fee8e6971f8e8044d4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ed0f37c92330b10f361be44c1dd1778f.jpeg

Beautiful!  I can't wait to get back to Florida!!

8 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Nice sunny day and 62°F.

I called at the Dermatologist this morning.

I was told I have a basal cell carcinoma on my face and put on the waiting list to get it removed.

Take care.

Graham

I had one on my face years ago.  I had dermatologist look at something that I was concerned about on my face, and she said it was nothing.  Oh, but this over your lip!  I now always have an umbrella with me when at the beach, and wear a hat while at the pool.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I want Ricardo to go home. We don’t like Shan, either. 
Mire don’t like than neutral, Tiffany. 
This season, we don’t have people we really like, but we don’t know most of them well. 
We do like Naseer. 

Tiffany is a school teacher in LI.

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Ever since we returned from the cruise

“The Cat” has not let me out of her sight.  Wherever I go I have a shadow. She even got under the blankets with me one night. 
Today I’m preparing for a dinner party. 

Eye of Round in mushroom gravy

Coast guard potato casserole 

Cauliflower and cheese sauce

Romain tossed salad 

Dinner rolls 

Red/White wine

and 

Home made Carrot cake for dessert. 

Here is my helper. 

She gets closer the longer she is ignored. 

D6D3E683-F7C3-4991-A050-0477E62A2D1A.jpeg

F54D8CFC-8776-4299-A50B-060C01BA4F5D.jpeg

Awww...what a sweetie!!  Big bright green eyes!!  🙂 

• Like 2