Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

I like lobster and I like Mac n Cheese. But not mixed together. Just like I like fried chicken and I like waffles. But not on the same plate. Syrup on fried chicken, no thanks. 

I love Peanut Butter but in 2004 a Nutritionist that I was going to told me not to eat it and I listened to her.A few days ago one of my children bought me peanut butter .😀

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Would you believe that I never ate Lobster except for Lobster Bisque.

6 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

😁  😉 I can't believe you ate Lobster Bisque..... 😉 😁

1 minute ago, lenquixote66 said:

Why ?

Sorry, my bad -- I've wrongly assumed you keep kosher.... 

21 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Yum!  I don't believe I've ever heard of Amish Paste Tomatoes.  Rushing over to google pictures!

This was my first year to grow them.  I plan to keep growing them.  They are great for pizza sauce and other sauces and now I am finding they are great for roasting.  Few seeds.  The pic I am showing are some late ones.  Some that I picked mid season were large.  The Amish Paste are to the left.  The larger they get the more of a point, almost nipple like, they get.  I thought they would be a regular size paste tomato but several were twice the size this summer.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2a1331f109e8682f31129ac455ee63f.jpeg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

This was my first year to grow them.  I plan to keep growing them.  They are great for pizza sauce and other sauces and now I am finding they are great for roasting.  Few seeds.  The pic I am showing are some late ones.  Some that I picked mid season were large.  The Amish Paste are to the left.  The larger they get the more of a point, almost nipple like, they get.  I thought they would be a regular size paste tomato but several were twice the size this summer.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2a1331f109e8682f31129ac455ee63f.jpeg

Just looked them up, had never heard of them before.  They look delicious!  Supposedly they make good salsa too.  Not being a big gardener, I didn't even know there were "paste" tomatoes. 😇  I bought a patio pot cherry tomato plant this year that was supposed to yield 350 tomatoes and I think we got double that and I didn't kill it. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

These are Amish Paste tomatos.  I quartered them, lightly sprinkled with sugar, kosher salt, ground pepper, drizzled on olive oil and added minced garlic. Baked in the convection oven over an hour on 350.

The concentrated taste is so good. I originally thought to use them with the bread I made before the cruise.  This taste so good I might put some on a pizza.  They taste great by themselves but real strong. 20211020_152607_001.thumb.jpg.9f3d1e2c1202509dcf43528c6dd9c427.jpg

I don't think I have ever grown an Amish paste tomato.   I will try to add to my list for next years garden.    I keep wanting to grow garlic but just haven't tried it yet.   

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I love lobster bisque and I love Lobster.     Maybe someday you will try a Lobster tail?

Our favorite restaurant has surf and turf, filet mignon and a lobster tail, they are only open for brunch a few days a year but they then have eggs Benedict with lobster 😁, I believe I will order sea bass tonight.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Just looked them up, had never heard of them before.  They look delicious!  Supposedly they make good salsa too.  Not being a big gardener, I didn't even know there were "paste" tomatoes. 😇  I bought a patio pot cherry tomato plant this year that was supposed to yield 350 tomatoes and I think we got double that and I didn't kill it. 

Did you use grow bag?  For not check them out.  The big positive is that they air prune which means you don’t have to worry about the roots.  I have found a 7 gallon grow bag to work Great for cherry tomatoes.  Cherry tomatoes are very forgiving.  Sharon loves them in cottage cheese.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, George C said:

Our favorite restaurant has surf and turf, filet mignon and a lobster tail, they are only open for brunch a few days a year but they then have eggs Benedict with lobster 😁, I believe I will order sea bass tonight.

Ah that is heaven to my ears.    I love eggs benedict with lobster or crab meat.     I have been craving eggs benedict too🤩

Sea Bass sounds delicious too - Enjoy.

Unfortunately, Eric did not catch any fish today so I cooked chicken marsala.

• Like 5